Poor Stan

Rangers Lady

32 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

So, he's not Scottish, doesn't live in Scotland and isn't descended from a Scot, but he joined the SNP.

He's English, so naturally he favours teams whose supporters glorified racist murderers who targeted British civilians in English cities.

He's a very confused laddie. He doesnae know whit te think. 

It's quite popular these days to hate anything British whilst being British, Facebook likes trumps people morals, and Apparantly it's ok to label innocent men, women and children as bigots but if you label a man who was charged and found guilty of assault and battery of an innocent women as a wifebeater you are some how a racist.

Loads of years of jealousy, low self worth and an over inflated ego can really curropt peoples PoV.

2 hours ago, Bogtrotters said:

Seems talking shite about the Rangers is frowned upon outwith Scotland

Stan is now begging for work,  shameless cunt 03_11124049_d81cdc_2685003a.thumb.jpg.5b

Think the award he is referring to is Limmys "Cunt Of The Day" 

Calling himself a "professional sports broadcaster" oh my! Laugh Out Loud! -

Sky and the cameramen, the IT bigwigs at Sky etc. broadcast the sports not you Stan - so that job title isn't even correct, you welt :541:  making himself sound like the face of Sky when in reality he's just there to make up the numbers for people who talk about the game - he doesn't even add a good contribution either in my opinion like Shearer or Lineker, so he isn't good at it in my opinion

Would be funny if Shtan doesn't get anymore sports contracts and ended up having to work as a labourer or something in Glasgow,  that would bring him down a peg & also make him stop thinking he's better than everyone as he's definitely not. 

Anybody who brought him on as a pundit would lose a viewer in me. Probably thousands of other people too.

When is this banger going to fuck off?? I listen to talk sport all the time but as soon as he comes on it gets put off coz he can't ever let anyone have an opinion without shouting them down cutting them off and generally being an arse, he goes on about how he was racially abused when he was young  and I think he talks shite about that as well . He's  a bullshitter who always feels sorry for himself all the time, can't stand the Cnut 

Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

He used to always cheat on my mom and beat her.

4 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

So, he's not Scottish, doesn't live in Scotland and isn't descended from a Scot, but he joined the SNP.

He's English, so naturally he favours teams whose supporters glorified racist murderers who targeted British civilians in English cities.

He's a very confused laddie. He doesnae know whit te think. 

Rod Stewart???