Hibs Away - CCCS

eskbankloyal

According to the email from Rangers giving us our allocation for the rest of the season, payment for the Hibs game is due to come off on Monday.

With the date of this still uncertain does any of you guys (KPL, Southdown, KAI or anyone else) know if that will still happen or will it be pushed back?

I'm still fearful that Hibs will cut our allocation, especially if the league is tight.

23 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

According to the email from Rangers giving us our allocation for the rest of the season, payment for the Hibs game is due to come off on Monday.

With the date of this still uncertain does any of you guys (KPL, Southdown, KAI or anyone else) know if that will still happen or will it be pushed back?

I'm still fearful that Hibs will cut our allocation, especially if the league is tight.

Personally mate I'm pretty sure once the payments come off on the Monday there's no going back.

nothing would surprise me with that lot, though 

I got this as well on CCCS.

Pretty certain the money will come off on Monday as planned.

With the replays not until the following night, I am certain we will go ahead as planned as if the game is on 7th March.

For us to have allocated tickets to certain CCCS punters already, Hibs must have guaranteed us the whole stand. Can't see that changing now TBH.

If they couldn't fill their other 3 stands for a playoff game, they aren't going to risk beimg out of pocket for what effectively could be a meaningless game by that point.

Kilmarnock are the only club I would give my money to from the existing SPL and a few,and I mean a few, from lower leagues I would give a f'n penny too.          These are the same cunts hell bent on destroying the whole of Scottish Football in the rush to kick us when we were down. These are the same cunts who threatened there respective chairmen that they would rather chuck it than keep us in the league. You know the rest. BUT!!! I salute Rangers fans for keeping the whole thing going to this very point. Enjoy tonight. You deserve it.

No payment off from me yesterday also thought that would be case. Only issue is if we all got emails about getting a ticket and we don't get it can see a riot on cards. Tbh Rangers ticket office are a shambles at best of times and not great at keeping you updated but happy to take the cash and not say sometimes 

23 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

No payment off from me yesterday also thought that would be case. Only issue is if we all got emails about getting a ticket and we don't get it can see a riot on cards. Tbh Rangers ticket office are a shambles at best of times and not great at keeping you updated but happy to take the cash and not say sometimes 

It does say on the allocation email that it is subject to being given the same allocation as the first game.

42 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It does say on the allocation email that it is subject to being given the same allocation as the first game.

Just looked at it and does also say if there is to be a payment change we would be informed. No point asking TO tho that be waste of your time