After tomorrow, it's 1 Saturday in 7 matches.

OlegKuznetsov

Shite, I don't mind as much if games are moved to a Sunday for TV and Friday night football is OK once a season for something different but 3 a season is too many. Football should be on Saturday at 3. TV is king. I notice BT appear to have a Scottish game most Friday nights as well now so if we arew to go up (touches wood) probably be a lot more of them

9 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

After that, it's Tues, Sun, Sat, Tues, Mon, Fri & Fri.

:p20:

This really fucks it up for me getting to games as I'm sure it does for everyone else. Supporters in this country are treated terribly by TV companies and the SFA, fair enough down in England where they are paid Millions by Sky but up here we get next to fuck all.

Tv seems to be messing it about, plus we have to squeeze the replay in against Kilmurnock... which is Tuesday

Sunday 21st Feb: Queen Of The South v Rangers - 4pm  (Sky Sports 1)

Mon 7th March: Hivs v Rangers - 7.45pm (Sky Sports)

Friday 18 March: Falkirk v Rangers - 7.15pm (BT Sport 1)

Sun 10th April: Petrofac Training Cup: Final - Rangers v Peterhead - 3pm (BBC Alba)

1 hour ago, BallochBear said:

This really pees me off and is not what I pay my ST money for.  due to my job I will not be able to make many if any mid week matches at Ibrox so do I get a refund, eh No. So i'll just have to donate my seat to a Vet which is OK with me but not what I should get.

:angry:

You can sell it back if you can't make it

its symptomatic of the interest shown by TV - but a lot of guys make valid points - travel issues and availability issue for fans are a concern - but since when did anybody care what the fans think when games are re-scheduled? - particularly since clubs lifted their skirts to TV.

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Tv seems to be messing it about, plus we have to squeeze the replay in against Kilmurnock... which is Tuesday

Sunday 21st Feb: Queen Of The South v Rangers - 4pm  (Sky Sports 1)

Mon 7th March: Hivs v Rangers - 7.45pm (Sky Sports)

Friday 18 March: Falkirk v Rangers - 7.15pm (BT Sport 1)

Sun 10th April: Petrofac Training Cup: Final - Rangers v Peterhead - 3pm (BBC Alba)

Thank fuck ,I just got a cracking deal with Sky .2 free months on full package and 10 months half price :)