Would you want to play for Rangers?

ElBufalo20

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 1:38 PM, allgers said:

I was thinking in the Roy of the Rovers type line, but you can go with Paul Gascoigne, split any defense with a bit of magic and did many times for us.

I'm 43 and my dream is as vivid now as it was when I was a wee yin. Score with a bullet diving header against the scum at the piggery in the last minute, pull a red glove out my shorts , gie it the red hand salute in front of the jungle then jump into the cunts with Ian Ferguson , wading in, takin as many of the cunts out as possible, leave them in a mess , then run into the Rangers end ignoring the red card by the ref Chasing me. Then serenade the boys on the park with a throat bursting rendition of the Billy Boys in amongst the Derry.

No Surrender

Rab

SDOW captained us at 41 so a couple of years still for me to achieve the dream, all I need to do now is lose about 6 stone, get fit and actually be good at football and the dream will become reality then I can get sent off for over-celebrating at the piggery as we put the beggars in their place once again