Would you want to play for Rangers?

ElBufalo20

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, allgers said:

Who didn't dream of being a Rangers super striker, able to carve defenses open with a maze run and hit the postage stamp every time. Does reality need to enter into it.

I can honestly say not me I dreamed of being our keeper saving a last minute penalty to beat the tarriers in the champions league final to break their hearts

47 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I can honestly say not me I dreamed of being our keeper saving a last minute penalty to beat the tarriers in the champions league final to break their hearts

Aye but everybody knows you goalkeepers are mad(in the right way), a right good double figure mashing to claim the heaviest defeat and get it in the record books, that's rubbing it in year after year.

5 hours ago, allgers said:

Who didn't dream of being a Rangers super striker, able to carve defenses open with a maze run and hit the postage stamp every time. Does reality need to enter into it.

It was real, his name is Paul Gascoigne.

Just now, allgers said:

I was thinking in the Roy of the Rovers type line, but you can go with Paul Gascoigne, split any defense with a bit of magic and did many times for us.

The goal against Aberdeen is the one.

3 hours ago, allgers said:

Aye but everybody knows you goalkeepers are mad(in the right way), a right good double figure mashing to claim the heaviest defeat and get it in the record books, that's rubbing it in year after year.

As great as that would be stopping a last minute penalty to win the game would be better

On 13 February 2016 at 0:03 AM, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I know this sounds like a ridiculous question

Yep pretty much nailed it right there.

Id much rather be a software architect than a professional footballer playing out what I've been dreaming best part of my life, being paid in a week what it takes me a couple of months to make.

Lunch in nandos every day...fuck that.

From what I can see, if you're good enough to make it, your club affiliation comes a distant second.

People who are good enough to play, will play.

The football world is full of guys who play at a good level for anybody but their boyhood favourites.

Questions like this are for the also rans.

12 hours ago, SwordandShield said:

Play for a few seasons before my inevitable transfer to Barcelona following a 4 way battle between them, Real Madrid, Man City and some unknown Chinese club for my signature :)

Before the days of the transfer window, I used to dream of helping the Gers to a runaway title win, before going on loan on the deadline to a struggling EPL club, and helping them win the league as well!

On 2/13/2016 at 0:17 PM, SwordandShield said:

Play for a few seasons before my inevitable transfer to Barcelona following a 4 way battle between them, Real Madrid, Man City and some unknown Chinese club for my signature :)

The chinese club would be lau ping fc.