Weirdest bit of Rangers memorabilia ever

5 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Hahaha..I remember being in great order when my granda bought me and my brother one each. 2 washes later we might as well be Man City supporters ????

Aye the blue just sort of faded into the white. Lol was proper shellsuit material as well. You could hear yerelf wearing it if you know what i mean! Haha! 

I have Richard Gough's heavy jacket (Adidas, McEwans Lager logo on the back) that was given to me by a member of the Rangers staff when they came across me drunk and on the verge of hypothermia on a rather cold night in Eastern Europe when I was walking around feeling no pain due to the 90% proof vodka I had been drinking earlier on in the day.

On 2/13/2016 at 9:43 PM, Ivybank said:

I have one of Ronald watterus gloves from helicopter Sunday at Easter road,when he threw them into

the crowd ,during celebrations ,and had for years a piece of turf from pittodrie when we one the league

their,happy days

The floodgates opened at the final league game at Ibrox and there were two pitch invasions. More souvenir turf got taken that day. :)

1-0 v St Mirren, Fleck sticking it past the French Freezer... Sorry, I mean, Les Fridge.

Not really weird but when I was about eight my Da gave me a collection of old match programmes dating from the 1940's right up to the 1980's, was hundreds of them, I think there was a few dating back even further , also gave me a Rangers scrap book that had been put together over a few years in the late 60's early 70's made from newspaper cuttings, was pretty impressive with pictures and reports from Barcalona 72 ect,  and a collection of football magazines from the 1950's.  Charles Buchans football monthly or something like that it was called, covered all British football and some old reports on Rangers.. Some older Bears might know what I'm yakking about...

Anyway all this was packed into boxes and put up the loft out the way, sat there for years then we moved house, dafty here forgot all about them and they got left behind and lost forever.  At the time I was probably too young to appreciate what I had, and my da was a bit of a dick for not holding onto them until I was older.   Fucking gutted though everytime I think about it now. Hopefully a good Bear found the collection and has looked after them. .

Lots of exotic Gers souvenirs:

Grass from Barcelona in '72. I kept it in a pie tray for a while but eventually it gave up.

(I also have the original bullfighter poster brought back from the game and one of very few commemorative scarves on sale over there)

Rangers matches. Small blue box with blue headed matches.

Rangers USB memory stick. Why is it black ?

Blow up Rangers player of course. Not a sex toy I might add.

Rangers loom band bracelet made for me by a girl from a septic supporting family.

Plenty of others but these are the ones that jump out of my memory.

I have two unused tickets to the Rangers/sheep semi final, I think it was league cup, as I was on my way to the game in seriously wet weather when I missed the turn off the Balliestoun roundabout for Hampden. I was so annoyed and not being able to see the sign posts, I sped up and flew off the fecking thing, aqua plane special.

Fortunately, there was over 100 yards of grass before the trees tree's, shrubs started.

Two tyres were burst and I never got to the game. Still have the tickets somewhere though.