Weirdest bit of Rangers memorabilia ever

Most fans had one of these in the early seventies.  But did any bring back those little Spanish donkeys too, remember a few fans with them in photos.

1972poster.jpg

side-view-of-a-straw-spanish-donkey-with

And did anyone collect Lambert's teeth after this game ?

Would be a nice little memento.

Slightly off topic.

In 1997 I lived down the hill from the old Brighton Goldstone ground. 

when the last game was played there the fans started streaming past at 5.00 with various memorabilia, chairs, bits of turf, corner flags, etc, etc. 

Then two fans came down the road carrying a 22 foot advertising hoarding between them. :)

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Slightly off topic.

In 1997 I lived down the hill from the old Brighton Goldstone ground. 

when the last game was played there the fans started streaming past at 5.00 with various memorabilia, chairs, bits of turf, corner flags, etc, etc. 

Then two fans came down the road carrying a 22 foot advertising hoarding between them. :)

So the police are looking for Tugays ......... not Juan guy ........ :P

:uk:

My mate had Sandy Jardines hair. He was at the barbers  shop where Sandy got his hair cut.

He waited until he left, then got the dustpan and brush, and swept it up, then put it in a bag, and showed it to everyone on the bus. I didn't know what was worse, actually cleaning the hair off the floor, or showing it off to everyone. He could be a bit weird at times.

Just now, Thewhitesettler said:

My mate had Sandy Jardines hair. He was at the barbers  shop where Sandy got his hair cut.

He waited until he left, then got the dustpan and brush, and swept it up, then put it in a bag, and showed it to everyone on the bus. I didn't know what was worse, actually cleaning the hair off the floor, or showing it off to everyone. He could be a bit weird at times.

There certainly was enough of it back in the seventies. 

Was thinking back and whilst Sandy was always the coolest, classiest, unruffled player on the park, I don't think he ever headed the ball. 

Sandy%20Jardine%20lines-up%20for%20Range

Worked at Auchenhowie for a year when they were building the training ground. Towards the end , the background staff were starting to move in. Working in one of the rooms where a guy was sorting out strips ( not JB ) , asking if I was a bear ,he threw me over a pair of shorts saying they were Jorg Albertz that he wore against Galatasaray ( I think ) . 

Think they're now up on the wall in my son's room . 

I was lucky enough to work on the Glass Block Towers when the 3rd tier was going on the Main Stand and when they were demolishing the old East Enclosure entrance I managed to persuade the Labourers that were doing it to let me see if I could get the "ENCLOSURE" sign off without snapping it in half..Took me a good 40 mins of gentle work and the sign is still in my possession today..:541: