iPhone cough

Gaz52

To be honest, this might be for the OT forum, but I think a laptop is much better to watch stuff on. 

If you compare like £500 for the latest phone, compared to £250 for a great laptop, I would choose a laptop and a £30 phone

5 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

To be honest, this might be for the OT forum, but I think a laptop is much better to watch stuff on. 

If you compare like £500 for the latest phone, compared to £250 for a great laptop, I would choose a laptop and a £30 phone

I normally do but I'm not at home today unfortunately 

I had to watch it on my phone today as the iPad is playing up! Simply download an app called puffin browser u want the pro version at 2.99 or whatever it is. Then u want to follow @calzOFFICIAL on Twitter I generally post a link up about 30 mins before kick off and remove just after so it doesn't get blocked! It's generally firstrow sports i use! Or alternatively buy a vpn changer app,then go to rangerstv  via puffin browser and purchase the game then come out and click ur vpn to America open up puffin and go watch the game :-) simple but sounds a bit complex when writing it down