Are Hibs strong enough to catch us?

Creampuff

Oh come on are we really going to start this pish?

Will I lookup the thread about Hearts that was running at the start of the 2014/2015 season? How many points were we going to win the league by again? We were going to brush Hearts aside with no problems whatsoever.

What about the threads lauding Whyte and Green? The vilification of posters who dared criticise either was disgusting.

What about the threads where posters didn't want an inexperienced Warburton to take over, they preferred McCall FFS.

Hibs were looking strong, on a good run, had strengthened well in January (well looked like it at the time), since then they've Hibs'ed it.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Oh come on are we really going to start this pish?

Will I lookup the thread about Hearts that was running at the start of the 2014/2015 season? How many points were we going to win the league by again? We were going to brush Hearts aside with no problems whatsoever.

What about the threads lauding Whyte and Green? The vilification of posters who dared criticise either was disgusting.

What about the threads where posters didn't want an inexperienced Warburton to take over, they preferred McCall FFS.

Hibs were looking strong, on a good run, had strengthened well in January (well looked like it at the time), since then they've Hibs'ed it.

I think I'd agree with that. It is only a few short weeks ago, after the Alloa match, that we were contemplating being only 2 points in the lead. Things have changed rapidly, and, whether we want to or not, our thoughts will naturally turn to returning to the top league. We should all be delighted at this moment; it is a momentous time for Rangers to get back to where it belongs.

On 13/02/2016 at 11:49 PM, Smile said:

I hope so, i watched a bit of their game against Hibs and they were out on their arse after the first half and Hibs looked stronger but not near us in terms of fitness. Stokes looked utter crap for Hibs as well.

I think we could beat both teams with our level of fitness.

This guy's like an Oracle. Well done Smile.

Over on shit.net central, they're only looking forward to the blue £ ..  shows where their priorities are!

"If the title was at stake i'd say yes give them just a few hundred tickets. A full away end could only help them get a result ( though it didnt help the jambos).
Titles not at stake so we might as well use them for extra cash."

:belm2:

Did they ever have the belief that they could win this?  I think they did well to get as close as they did but in doing it, they peaked too soon.

It was a challenge but there was bullshit with it. This is really what they expected deep down I suppose.....the play off's.

All in the balance now. They either pull it out of the hat, or have another disaster of a season.  The noises have stopped from over there ATM.   

We were sitting last year about where they are now.   Hibs?..............enjoy your dog fight!  :lol: