"Graham Spiers' views are not endorsed by the BBC"

OlegKuznetsov

That's what Cosgrove was legally obliged to say after Spiers apparently questioned the legal advice again. 

Nice that it was Cosgrove who had to read out the legal disclaimer, but it really shows you that the Corduroy Bhoy must have been on dodgy ground if BBC Scotland are distancing themselves from him. 

It's at the end of this podcast, around the 1:28:00 mark.

However, they did make comments about censorship. Nonetheless, the legal position was made abundantly clear, which must have made Spiers feel like he'd been slapped in the face with a wet fish.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0706004

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A no mark, attention seeking,  lying fame whore who is solely famous for pretending to be a Bear and failing miserably.

Hardly a good life is it?

Loathsome leeching scar on our good name. 

His demise is of his own doing. Karma graham. :-)

Your call or what ever they call it now as soon as that fuckwit came on he had a dig, the situation can be summed up in 5 words "what I wrote was true" then he starts using huge words that your average listener doesn't have a clue what he's on about mans a prick. At least he stood up to "Patrick from Shawlands" who was on about Deilla soon as he said Sevco britney basically told him to fuck off

10 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

hThe problem is not so much whither the BBC indorse his views or not, it's the fact they have allowed him to view them before distancing this alleged British (Scotland) Corrupt Corporation from them.

Exactly this. The bbc know fine well what they are doing here.

Gotta laugh at Britney though , where his hatred of us consumes him that much he's on self destruct mode , while his ' pals ' at the bbc give him a platform to do just that , and , at the same time , distance themselves from any fallout. . Oh well , with friends like that . . . . . . 

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Should have happened a long time ago but maybe his behaviour is considered honest and courageous journalism?

If I wasn't frightened that the Thought Police would have me up on charges, I'd call him a "lying Scumbag", so, since I'd rather be safe than sorry,  I won't call him anything of the sort!!

Never Forgive Never Forget

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

We can only hope he doesn't get what he will be looking for if he turns up at Ibrox. This f'n reptile would like nothing better than some one giving him a slap. That is the main reason he should be phoned,e-mailed.txtd and lettered and told never to come near us.   

Give him what he wants then.

Honestly, why do we still care about a bad headline? from the ... dum dum dum ...people who would write an unfounded bad story anyway?

I'd love someone to cave his heed in on the street one day ***disclaimer to the SNP's SS Police force Scotland - that's not a threat - it's me just wishful thinking. Thanks***

21 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

The problem is not so much whither the BBC indorse his views or not, it's the fact they have allowed him to view them before distancing this alleged British (Scotland) Corrupt Corporation from them.

Without a hint of proof or fact he is allowed to put his anti-Rangers propaganda in print, or bluster through them on radio and tv. Then they provide a disclaimer to say it is his personal view, all the while signing him a nice cheque for his trouble. Job done, the anti-Rangers message has been broadcast once more.

BBC Scotland corrupt to the core along with a few other media outlets..

42 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Without a hint of proof or fact he is allowed to put his anti-Rangers propaganda in print, or bluster through them on radio and tv. Then they provide a disclaimer to say it is his personal view, all the while signing him a nice cheque for his trouble. Job done, the anti-Rangers message has been broadcast once more.

BBC Scotland corrupt to the core along with a few other media outlets..

Can't disagree, however the disclaimer at the end of this broadcast shows something is changing and they seem to be under scrutiny hence the disclaimer.

Don't think this clown has many paydays left, seems to be clutching at the last straws available to him.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

This prick will be reading all this and loving all the attention and publicity he gets on this site, well done lads.

Loving the attention he maybe, however he is becoming more unemployable by the day, sacked and then a disclaimer from his employers (BBC).

Not sure what you mean by 'well done lads', this clown need highlighted so his credibility is shot to hell, leading to game over for his prejudices.