"Graham Spiers' views are not endorsed by the BBC"

OlegKuznetsov

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

This prick will be reading all this and loving all the attention and publicity he gets on this site, well done lads.

Possibly. However, anyone who makes fabricated allegations in relation to our club must be exposed, shamed and ridiculed at all times. If we continue to let such allegations go unchallenged then what benefit is that to us other than to allow anyone to have free reign on our club, which in turn creates negative publicity for us and damages our brand/reputation, especially for those who aren't fully aware of the full extent of such statements and who take same as fact. Guys like Spiers will no doubt get a cheap thrill out of this but the bigger picture and the long game must always be for us to not allow this type of reporting to continue. If we keep the pressure on these type of characters their careers, reputation (no laughing) will be in tatters, and if examples are made, anyone else thinking of being mischievous, malicious, misleading or simply making up stories will seriously think again, IMO. 

A load of patronising pish, played for the yooni played against chuck green etc, what laugh eh? Then a quick kid on disclaimer, then ta ta see you later ! These three are still laughin and jokin at it and are sorry hee haw! They are still givin queersie house room, says it all !:sherlock:

14 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Possibly. However, anyone who makes fabricated allegations in relation to our club must be exposed, shamed and ridiculed at all times. If we continue to let such allegations go unchallenged then what benefit is that to us other than to allow anyone to have free reign on our club, which in turn creates negative publicity for us and damages our brand/reputation, especially for those who aren't fully aware of the full extent of such statements and who take same as fact. Guys like Spiers will no doubt get a cheap thrill out of this but the bigger picture and the long game must always be for us to not allow this type of reporting to continue. If we keep the pressure on these type of characters their careers, reputation (no laughing) will be in tatters, and if examples are made, anyone else thinking of being mischievous, malicious, misleading or simply making up stories will seriously think again, IMO. 

Yes, this is a declaration of intent and LONG over due 

19 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Give him what he wants then.

Honestly, why do we still care about a bad headline? from the ... dum dum dum ...people who would write an unfounded bad story anyway?

I'd love someone to cave his heed in on the street one day ***disclaimer to the SNP's SS Police force Scotland - that's not a threat - it's me just wishful thinking. Thanks***

Looks like I will have to go out and look for galloway,sheridan,tossgrove,(hosie snp)and that cunt spiers were people I hoped I would bump into in an airport somewhere.So do understand where your coming from. But some poor cunt will end up doing porridge for these cunts.

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 10:11 PM, B1872 said:

Shows the BBC up for what they are with the fact they employ him and give him air time. 

So true and he continues to be on any of their programs when they want to have a go at Rangers, which is often.

This despite them having resident anti Rangers Tom English.

Even jum spunk pops up from time to time.

Maybe it's time for another blast of complaints due to their self imposed ban on reporting Rangers stories.