**** Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ****

One of the biggest games of the season and I'll have to follow it on Twitter :anguish:

I've heard Killie are better away than they are at home so I fancy us for this one. The front 3 really need to find their shooting boots again, Waghorn in particular.

Fod .                                                  Tav.                                                  Kiernan.                                            Ball.                                                  Wallace.                                            Halliday.                                            Holt.                                                Law.                                                Mckay.                                              Miller.                                                Waghorn 

1 minute ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Fod .                                                  Tav.                                                  Kiernan.                                            Ball.                                                  Wallace.                                            Halliday.                                            Holt.                                                Law.                                                Mckay.                                              Miller.                                                Waghorn  

9 minutes ago, Gartsherriederry said:

:lol: 

35 minutes ago, Gartsherriederry said:

FFS let's hope they don't 'keep their shape' eh? 

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I'm surprisingly confident for this one. I think we'll do them.

Aaaaaarggggh.

As the eternal pessimist I can only hope that your confidence is not misplaced.

If we take the chances we create we will win, but how confident can you be after Saturday's display of inept striking?