*****QOTS v Rangers Official match thread*****

Blackandra

No worried about the game, we should be ok but slightly concerned it could a tough slog goals-wise.

Waghorn will be a miss and as much as King or O'Halloran could come in and fill in and do a job they're not the type of goalscorer he is.

Hard fought 1-0/2-0 for me.

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Law Halliday Holt

M O'H Clark McKay

Couldn't give a shit if we score then park the bus, just collect 3 points for us lads.

Mind you what I think will happen is, we will have over 60% possession, 25 - 30 attempts on goal and 2 goals.

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Law Halliday Holt

MOH Miller King

I think Miller should get the nod ahead of Clark but think Warbs will start with Clark. McKay has struggled last few games and i think King looked very dangerous when he came off the bench.

Waghorn wont be as big a miss now than he would have been before january but still will be a miss. He has been pretty poor for the last 5-6 games so he could have done with a rest but it is a shame that he got injured, was really wanting him to smash 40 goals, Anyway:

My team would be

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday Law

Holt

O'Halloran Miller Mckay

3-0 Gers

27 minutes ago, allgers said:

Waghorn has been an ever present this season, will be interesting to see how we do without him. Will Warburton surprise us with a change in formation, I doubt it, we play the same way regardless of the players on the pitch.

don't think we will change the formation. players up front swap about so Waghorn's role will be more than covered. 

agree on the point about it being interesting without him. he's probably first name on the team sheet each week

Would like to think this will be easier than it was the last time we played them at Ibrox. I think now MoH and King have had a month or so to get bedded into the way we play, they will really click into the team on Sunday.It will be interesting to see if Clark does start how many chances we put away. Waggy is certainly the better all round player but is Clark more of a penalty box striker or is it Miller? Not really sure who Id pick tbh:lol:.

Fod

Wallace Kiernan Wilson Tav(he really needs competition starting to become quite inconsistent now)

Ball

Halliday Holt

MoH Clark/Miller McKay