Ferris Bueller

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

I was an absolute disgrace battling with fans to take away non offendive banners.... kids in midst of it all. like fans say "fans notcriminals"

I think Rangers should take action with SFA after seeing that today.

Yeah disgrace,what a difference to the police at Alloa last week

Unfortunately you live in the Undemocratic People's Republic Of North Scotrea,  Glorious leader Kim Nicola Salmond2 has targeted the football supporter, especially the Rangers supporter for Political Reeducation and conditioning.

1 hour ago, Dunny_01 said:

It was an absolute disgrace battling with fans to take away non offensive banners.... kids in midst of it all. like fans say "fans not criminals"

I think Rangers should take action with SFA after seeing that today.

Rangers? taking action? lmao good one mate

The bridge builders will probably be preparing a statement in support of the Police in spite of the fans as we speak.

At least our fans never threw lit fire sticks from behind green cloth hoardings and face coverings in the cause of terrorism.

And if North Lanarkshire Council decided to go ahead and fly a flag that is known to be a terrorist symbol on three council buildings then I would personally climb the flagpoles and fuckin burn the shite (sorry I forgot shite doesn't burn).

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

This is what the RFFF should be used for; not some fucking stand.

I understand and kind of agree your sentiment mate but I think that spending like 500k on banners to protest is a bit excessive rather than spending it on a stand that helps the youth teams of our club permanently. We could have the same effect with less money, just by using people power if we believed in it strongly enough.

7 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

I understand and kind of agree your sentiment mate but I think that spending like 500k on banners to protest is a bit excessive rather than spending it on a stand that helps the youth teams of our club permanently. We could have the same effect with less money, just by using people power if we believed in it strongly enough.

What position does the stand play that it will help a youth team?

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Rangers? taking action? lmao good one mate

The bridge builders will probably be preparing a statement in support of the Police in spite of the fans as we speak.

One of the reasons I don't do away games nowadays .The fuckpigs and the corrupt  Government are making sure our support are being targeted .

Being in a Rangers friendly pub is far better for my sanity

It's almost like those in power are making a concerted effort to kill the game and free speech with it. 

It's bizarre. It's preposterous. However, we see this stupidity so frequently that it barely raises an eyebrow.

It really is the Idiocracy at work.

What did the removal of the banners achieve?

What was the reason for taking that action?

Where does the order come from? 

It really is quite sinister. 

A good mate of mine saying on Facebook lot of the younger ones (Union Bears) were bashing/elbowing his 11 year old son in the head just to get to the hoardings to shout the Police. An 11 year old who's not long recovered from leukemia I've got to add. I hate these bills and the football intelligence and think the fans are right to vent but they need to know their surroundings too. Not the first time this has happened.

4 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

It's almost like those in power are making a concerted effort to kill the game and free speech with it. 

It's bizarre. It's preposterous. However, we see this stupidity so frequently that it barely raises an eyebrow.

It really is the Idiocracy at work.

What did the removal of the banners achieve?

What was the reason for taking that action?

Where does the order come from? 

It really is quite sinister. 

A directive from the Sinister Nazi Party no doubt.