Hope this guy suffers a leg break

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do not even entertain this nonsense.

He is a balding journeyman who will no doubt hit financial difficulties later in life because his football ability didn't command a high enough salary and his severe lack of academic achievements leave him little prospects in future. Cold, wet, Tuesday night's in Dundee are the pinnacle not only his career, but his life.

If he receives any attention, even a single "boo" when we play Dundee, he has won this one. Please ignore him.

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I totally agree with what your saying but Dundee United never got away with it. The panel rejected his notion and made him pay us 204k.

Yeah but it was a chance to hammer home to everyone that Rangers are the same club and we should have demanded a statement from SPL and an apology from Thompson. Instead we got a few bob, which we were due ,and Thompson was allowed to hide behind the negotiations being private ,so a great chance missed by our then weak board.

34 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Do not even entertain this nonsense.

He is a balding journeyman who will no doubt hit financial difficulties later in life because his football ability didn't command a high enough salary and his severe lack of academic achievements leave him little prospects in future. Cold, wet, Tuesday night's in Dundee are the pinnacle not only his career, but his life.

If he receives any attention, even a single "boo" when we play Dundee, he has won this one. Please ignore him.

Haw, come on mate. Some of us on here are bald. No need to class us all like him. ??

See when we win our next top league championship and it becomes 55 ,a new World record and when we win our next major honour and it becomes 116 ,a new World  record .When we even win our next treble that will make 8 .A new World  record ............Think these no marks  are going to feel a little silly .

I predict 20 pages of outrage...

OP still reads this newspaper, OP decides to post it on a Rangers fans forum, OP is secretly giggling to himself. Wait till we are promoted, the slevering and moral outrage in the Bears Den will be daily, "look what he said, baldy wank" "here's something someone in far away china said" "look what I found on kerryfail st" "it can't surely be true that everyone hates us"

obsessed with being obsessed that's what it is ............   does my fucking tits in.

From the Courier.

Dundee midfielder Gary Harkins has insisted he was only joking when he called Rangers “just a new club.”

Harkins and his teammates face Dumbarton at Dens Park tomorrow in a William Hill Scottish Cup replay, with the prize for the winners being a trip to Ibrox to take on the Light Blues in the quarter-finals.

Dipping his toe into extremely dangerous waters, the Dark Blues player claimed after his side’s 0-0 draw in the league at Kilmarnock on Saturday that it would be a novelty to be going to play the Glasgow giants.

Harkins said: “They’re just a new club.

“I’ve not played them before, so I’m looking forward to that.

“It should be good.

“It will be a tough game against Dumbarton, they made it hard for us down there and it wasn’t the best of days, but there is a chance to go to Ibrox for a quarter-final so we will be right up for it.”

However, Harkins has subsequently claimed, in a message on his Twitter account, that he was just having a laugh.

He posted that it was: “Just a wee joke took too far.”

Wonder if Hartley hare or anyone at Dundee told him to get a fecking grip?

The only thing that "annoys" me about that article is the counter by the journo that Rangers have said they are the same club since 2012.

You could mention many avenues that have said otherwise such as our own games governing bodies to counter Harkins "joke". As usual a no mark tries to get some attention by talking about us.

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

From the Courier.

Dundee midfielder Gary Harkins has insisted he was only joking when he called Rangers “just a new club.”

Harkins and his teammates face Dumbarton at Dens Park tomorrow in a William Hill Scottish Cup replay, with the prize for the winners being a trip to Ibrox to take on the Light Blues in the quarter-finals.

Dipping his toe into extremely dangerous waters, the Dark Blues player claimed after his side’s 0-0 draw in the league at Kilmarnock on Saturday that it would be a novelty to be going to play the Glasgow giants.

Harkins said: “They’re just a new club.

“I’ve not played them before, so I’m looking forward to that.

“It should be good.

“It will be a tough game against Dumbarton, they made it hard for us down there and it wasn’t the best of days, but there is a chance to go to Ibrox for a quarter-final so we will be right up for it.”

However, Harkins has subsequently claimed, in a message on his Twitter account, that he was just having a laugh.

He posted that it was: “Just a wee joke took too far.”

Wonder if Hartley hare or anyone at Dundee told him to get a fecking grip?

A joke taken too far is usually followed by an apology.