Hope this guy suffers a leg break

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm actually convinced that the some of the people commenting on articles are not the full shilling.

Everyone likes a bit of banter but some of these nutcases need a bullet in the back of the nut to put them out there misery as their obsessives has went too far for too long.

Forget Pacific shelf, forget sevco, forget numbers from companies house as the only thing that matters is the number 1872. 

I really do want to take a claw hammer to some people, I really do.

(Don't give the rhecord the hits , here's the piece below) 

GRINNING Gary Harkins has taunted Rangers by branding the Ibrox outfit a new club.

The Dundee ace is looking to set up a Scottish Cup quarter-final clash with the Govan side by dumping Dumbarton in their fifth round replay at Dens tomorrow night.

Mischievous midfielder Harkins couldn’t resist lobbing in a grenade to wind up Gers who vigorously maintain they are the same club following liquidation in 2012.

The playmaker faced the Light Blues several times with Killie and Dundee before the financial meltdown at Ibrox four years ago.

But Harkins insisted he’d never faced Dundee’s potential opponents in the last eight as it's not the same side.

Harkins said: "They’re just a new club. I’ve not played them before, so I’m looking forward to that. It should be good.

“It will be a tough game against Dumbarton, they made it hard for us down there and it wasn’t the best of days, but there is a chance to go to Ibrox for a quarter-final so we will be right up for it.

“If we could finish top six and at least make the quarter-finals, it would be a good season for us. I have said before that the second season is always tougher, we finished top six last time, to do it again and push on – if we can go on a better cup run – we would be happy with that.”

Harkins admitted the Dens men were content with a point at Rugby Park after the goalless draw with Kilmarnock.

He said: “We weren’t great but I agreed with the manager that it was good to get a clean sheet and a point away from home. The front four, and we have been good for the last few weeks, weren’t up to where we usually are.

“A point isn’t bad, especially when a team gets a new manager in, so we are quite pleased.

Dundee playmaker Gary Harkins

“We matched them, defended well and Scott Bain made a great save in the first half. We even probably could have nicked it in the end. I had a chance I probably should have done better with.

"I should have taken a touch instead of kicking the ball over the stand.

“From fourth to eleventh, any of the teams could go on a bad run and get into trouble. So not losing at the weekend at Kilmarnock was a good way to keep the momentum going.

"We just want to take as many points as we can and let’s see where that takes us.”

Hope Dumbarton beat the bastards , will he be done for these comments , obviously not I'd bet 

15 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

qO2Q8Mv.png

Top quality career you've had there mate, oh no wait...:mutley:

Aye and if that's not bad enough the fact he's fae Greenock tops it off nicely, nae wonder he's a miserable attention seeking bitter bastard....  Bet his family are all honking supporters of  the IRA's sporting wing and inbred sister humping tinks.

File this under 'who gives a fuck'