bearsinbath

At first I thought that was Kakatoa in the title and was going to say something smart about Arthur's Seat becoming active again and popping it's cork if hivs fail, fail to win this division outright.

Poor little BBC Ireland pundits.:pipe:

7 hours ago, bearsinbath said:

Off to Kraków weekend of the Dundee cup game. Went on to the Blue Nose Bar website and it came up with a pub in Kraków called SomePlace Else!

Has anyone been in there for a game? What's it like etc?

The SomePlace Else bar is a good shout,mate! Their booze is a little bit dearer than other pubs in Krakow but still good taking the exchange rate into consideration. It's situated at the Krakow Sheraton on Powisle 7 which is basically a few hundred yards from Wawel Castle.

I've been there heaps of times and in fact I'll be going again in late March. I would contact them and ask if they are showing the Dundee game and if not, could they recommend another venue that might be showing it. They have a good selection of food and it's a nice venue.

If you need anymore info about Krakow, give me a yell. :pipe:

• 1 year later...

Tomorrow's game will be shown live in at least two pubs in Kraków:

1/ T.E.A. Time (smaller place, craft beers brewed on site and many more), 1 Dietla Street/ul. Józefa Dietla 1

Confirmation:

2/ English Football Club (larger place, mixed crowd, cheaper but worse beer), 5 Mikołajska Street/ul. Mikołajska 5

Confirmation: http://www.efckrakow.pl/?najblizsze-mecze,9

26 minutes ago, PolishBear said:

Tomorrow's game will be shown live in at least two pubs in Kraków:

1/ T.E.A. Time (smaller place, craft beers brewed on site and many more), 1 Dietla Street/ul. Józefa Dietla 1

Confirmation:

2/ English Football Club (larger place, mixed crowd, cheaper but worse beer), 5 Mikołajska Street/ul. Mikołajska 5

Confirmation: http://www.efckrakow.pl/?najblizsze-mecze,9

Think the boy was only away for the weekend mate, no 14 months

On 25/02/2016 at 11:09 AM, barkie said:

Go to this website http://www.rangersfc.pl/ or their facebook page and ask the Polish bears.

Orange sport used to show our games but I just use Rangers TV when I am in Poland.

Cannot get my head around the existence of Polish Bears. Hasn't anyone told them?

17 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Cannot get my head around the existence of Polish Bears. Hasn't anyone told them?

Perhaps if you stayed for a bit (or went there at all) in Poland except for your mate's stag party, you'd notice that not everyone here is a die-hard Catholic with pictures of the pope on the wall.

14 minutes ago, PolishBear said:

Perhaps if you stayed for a bit (or went there at all) in Poland except for your mate's stag party, you'd notice that not everyone here is a die-hard Catholic with pictures of the pope on the wall.

Never been for a Stag, was in Warsaw for the Vladikavkaz game, had a great time. Folks were very friendly and the vodka was superb. The Iron Curtain had not long fallen, so things were a little austere. The exchange rate was ludicrous, I reckon that I spent about £15 over three days.

As for Polish Bears? the more the merrier as far as I am concerned, especially if you hate Boruc.

8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Never been for a Stag, was in Warsaw for the Vladikavkaz game, had a great time. Folks were very friendly and the vodka was superb. The Iron Curtain had not long fallen, so things were a little austere. The exchange rate was ludicrous, I reckon that I spent about £15 over three days.

As for Polish Bears? the more the merrier as far as I am concerned, especially if you hate Boruc.

To be honest, more people in Poland root for Celtic as the 'Catholic club', as opposed to Rangers. They rarely find the G re en B ri gade displays Che Guevara and other leftist stuff at the games, which is definitely a not warmly welcomed stance here.

The Boruc thing is rarely a divisive factor, however the bloke is from Legia, and the majority of the country fucking hates them. After the blessing thing more Poles probably started rooting for Celtic.

9 minutes ago, PolishBear said:

To be honest, more people in Poland root for Celtic as the 'Catholic club', as opposed to Rangers. They rarely find the G re en B ri gade displays Che Guevara and other leftist stuff at the games, which is definitely a not warmly welcomed stance here.

The Boruc thing is rarely a divisive factor, however the bloke is from Legia, and the majority of the country fucking hates them. After the blessing thing more Poles probably started rooting for Celtic.

I am just delighted that there are some people with the intelligence and independence of thought to see through the black propaganda that is spread about us. 

Why are Legia so despised BTW?