Genius reporter from The Sun

wilberforce1

1 hour ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

To be fair, our gaffer does seem to have a predictable mantra which I've even seen some on here parody. I think people getting upset over this are little oversensitive. 

The only thing the assembled "journalists" need to jot down in their aide-memoire. prior to a press-conference is:

Questions about The Rangers:  (tu)

Questions about clubs (managers or players) that are NOT The Rangers:  (td)

Perhaps he should concentrate on coming up with a few good questions rather than the usual repetitive nonsense the Scottish 'journos' come up with.

It just goes to show how desperate Scottish newspapers have become in order sell a few papers or get hits on a website. Maybe, just maybe, if they asked the questions fans wanted the answers to then the hits and sales would take care of themselves.

3 hours ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

To be fair, our gaffer does seem to have a predictable mantra which I've even seen some on here parody. I think people getting upset over this are little oversensitive. 

To be fair to MW all he's doing is giving the same answers to the same questions he's asked time and time again.

There is probably a good chance he does say that. But only because they ask the same questions every week. If they know what he is going to say, why will someone inevitably still ask 'what did you make of the Hibs score/were you keeping an eye on the Hibs score?'