Petrofac final tickets

jfergie91

1 hour ago, macranger said:

Bought mine online, but was wondering, with all the people buying them at the ticket office, does that mean I'll end up with shitty seats, i.e. Can you pick your seats if you buy at the ticket office then what's left goes to online sales?

You can pick your seat if you buy at the ticket office. I asked for a seat further back wasn't bothered what part of the ground it was in. I ended up in the East stand row DD. Happy with that.

48 minutes ago, AdamBell1 said:

I've just received my tickets through...I Bought two off my season ticket and got two in an envelope but I also got another envelope addressed to me with another two...checked my bank and I've only paid for 2

Are you on CCCS. If so money wont be taken until March 2nd

I foned for mine last Friday and they said it would be ready for collection on Monday. I called straight bk and asked where I was sitting in hampden and the guy said the seats hadn't been allocated to the tickets yet and would find out nearer the time?? Kinda strange since I could've picked the ticket up on Monday, I've been off work all week on holiday and hadn't passed ibrox so I'll get on Saturday. Hopefully not a shite seat lol 

51 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Are you on CCCS. If so money wont be taken until March 2nd

No, not on the cccs, just my one season ticket on my account, purchased the two tickets, only £42 came off my account, bit of a strange one...2 for South stand and 2 for East stand

3 hours ago, Fabric said:

I foned for mine last Friday and they said it would be ready for collection on Monday. I called straight bk and asked where I was sitting in hampden and the guy said the seats hadn't been allocated to the tickets yet and would find out nearer the time?? Kinda strange since I could've picked the ticket up on Monday, I've been off work all week on holiday and hadn't passed ibrox so I'll get on Saturday. Hopefully not a shite seat lol 

It's Hampden mate. They are all shite seats.

Anyone know when tickets will be on general sale?

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

It's Hampdem mate. They are all shite seats.

Anyone know when tickets will be on general sale?

I knew someone would say that haha but can't disagree. Haven't a clue mate but they said to me probably will only be a small amount for general sale as the season ticket holders could get 2 per season ticket. I don't know how accurate that is regarding the general sale tbh. 

2 hours ago, Fabric said:

I knew someone would say that haha but can't disagree. Haven't a clue mate but they said to me probably will only be a small amount for general sale as the season ticket holders could get 2 per season ticket. I don't know how accurate that is regarding the general sale tbh. 

I will need to get in fast then need about 10 tickets.

8 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Anyone on CCCS for the Dundee game had the money took out thier bank yet? Mines hasnt been took off yet... Didnt wanna start a whole thread on it.

Mine came out yesterday. If your seat is in CD or one of the BF seats that they have to give to the Dundee fans them the money may be taken later once they decide where they're seating you, that's what happened with me when they closed the BR

12 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Mine came out yesterday. If your seat is in CD or one of the BF seats that they have to give to the Dundee fans them the money may be taken later once they decide where they're seating you, that's what happened with me when they closed the BR

Ah ok mate cheers a sit BF4 so that might be the case.