Dundee Hibs or Hivs who ?

NetherburnBear

After reading some reply in another  thread it got me thinking  who  would I rather  stay down in the championship  next season?  I really  hate Thompson's dundee hibs but I detest  Elephant man's  HIV. ..so if they meet in the play-offs  who would you prefer  to rot in the championship without  the blue pound. 

In a perfect world , I'd agree with most , both. 

But in a play off situation , du. I'll never forgive or forget that wee fud thomson putting the boot into us anytime he could - not refunding our money in the called off league game , not wanting to extend the season in our UEFA cup run , trying to get Charlie Telfer on the cheap , basically calling us thugs before our cup game and the fact he could barely contain his joy when we were at our lowest. Well , I hope he enjoyed it , because the tables have turned , and I genuinely hope we don't see his shitty little team in the top division again. 

Ahh , feel a lot better now , rant over :D 

Can they both lose if they meet in a playoff ? 

Woukd love  to see them both rot tbh. In all honesty, I think it's 50/50 whether or not DU will exist in 5 years, and if Hibs lose the playoffs this year with the financial gamble they've taken they could easily find themselves as a championship team for a very long time.

Its ever so sweet. 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

In a perfect world , I'd agree with most , both. 

But in a play off situation , du. I'll never forgive or forget that wee fud thomson putting the boot into us anytime he could - not refunding our money in the called off league game , not wanting to extend the season in our UEFA cup run , trying to get Charlie Telfer on the cheap , basically calling us thugs before our cup game and the fact he could barely contain his joy when we were at our lowest. Well , I hope he enjoyed it , because the tables have turned , and I genuinely hope we don't see his shitty little team in the top division again. 

Ahh , feel a lot better now , rant over :D 

Couldn't have put it better myself m8, I hate hivs, but that wee rhat cunt Thompson deserves everything that's coming to him

9 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Couldn't have put it better myself m8, I hate hivs, but that wee rhat cunt Thompson deserves everything that's coming to him

Absolutely. Any chance he's had , he's put the boot in. 

Heres hoping they finish bottom and don't even make the playoffs. (tu) 

7 minutes ago, BEE said:

Scumdee Utd are 11 points behind Killie - admittedly they have a game in hand but any talk of them getting out of bottom place is daft.

Got to agree with you here Utd are away and hope hibs stay down and not really bothered if Falkirk did come up but if they didn't who do u think is most likely to finish 4th in the championship that could sneak up? I don't have any interest in the top league until next year and haven't looked at the table but was hoping 2nd bottom of that league would be Motherwell and they lost the playoff to whoever finished 4th in our league. Motherwell scumdee Utd and hibs all down there when we go up would be quite a nice way to start our campaign next year. Highly unlikely that 4th in the championship would get up through all of the games but would be nice 

2 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Got to agree with you here Utd are away and hope hibs stay down and not really bothered if Falkirk did come up but if they didn't who do u think is most likely to finish 4th in the championship that could sneak up? I don't have any interest in the top league until next year and haven't looked at the table but was hoping 2nd bottom of that league would be Motherwell and they lost the playoff to whoever finished 4th in our league. Motherwell scumdee Utd and hibs all down there when we go up would be quite a nice way to start our campaign next year. Highly unlikely that 4th in the championship would get up through all of the games but would be nice 

I'm not fond of the teams going for 4th place either to be honest: Raith, QOTS, Greenock and St Mirren.

I don't pay much attention to the top league either but couldn't help have a wee laugh when I saw the players Mixu is signing.

Just now, BEE said:

I'm not fond of the teams going for 4th place either to be honest: Raith, QOTS, Greenock and St Mirren.

I don't pay much attention to the top league either but couldn't help have a wee laugh when I saw the players Mixu is signing.

the players are shocking and outside septic its Utd who deserve the players. Agree re 4th placed teams none of them get my vote but would love Motherwell to go down after the way they were with us and after beating us in playoffs they got a lot of friends from the east end. We can take a defeat but at fir park that was poisonous and would love to see them go. If killie had to stay 2nd bottom I would like them to stay I up and lay grass again, I quite like going down there for an away day 

Got to the stage now where I have a "fuck them all" mentality.

Our best revenge on all of these sides and their fans is getting back to our rightful place and pumping their Shirley no Mark clubs on a regular basis.

We are Rangers and the rest are in our shadows. Our success hurts them more than their own failures.