*****The Official Rangers v St Midden Thread*****

BlueboyG

Those official threads can get a bit boring at times. And it's getting worse there's two of them already in a few minutes and not much has been said.........

Although you kind of know what to expect. 

First few posts suggesting we get stuck in to them. Then a few wee score predictions., i don't know why folk bother with that cos no ones gonna scroll back the 30  or 40 pages after the games finished to see if another poster predicted the right score are they ?

Then the team predictions, post after post of virtually the same team, then some posters asking for a cough,same guys every week I guess, then on to the game itself........same old, same old.............

So here's an unofficial thread where all the above is not encouraged. 

Anything else goes, stories pictures or videos about old Gers v St Mirren games. Other games involving St Mirren.  Jokes about the Paisley buddies or your opinions on the folk who support the football team of St Mirren parish. 

Here's a start. 

Three times I saw one of the greatest players in the world, a former European footballer of the year, and on one of those three occasions I went to a St Mirren home game to see him. 

Name the player and the team he was playing for. 

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Those official threads can get a bit boring at times. And it's getting worse there's two of them already in a few minutes and not much has been said.........

Although you kind of know what to expect. 

First few posts suggesting we get stuck in to them. Then a few wee score predictions., i don't know why folk bother with that cos no ones gonna scroll back the 30  or 40 pages after the games finished to see if another poster predicted the right score are they ?

Then the team predictions, post after post of virtually the same team, then some posters asking for a cough,same guys every week I guess, then on to the game itself........same old, same old.............

So here's an unofficial thread where all the above is not encouraged. 

Anything else goes, stories pictures or videos about old Gers v St Mirren games. Other games involving St Mirren.  Jokes about the Paisley buddies or your opinions on the folk who support the football team of St Mirren parish. 

Here's a start. 

Three times I saw one of the greatest players in the world, a former European footballer of the year, and on one of those three occasions I went to a St Mirren home game to see him. 

Name the player and the team he was playing for. 

Brian Laudrup, Rangers...

There ain't a nicer feeling in the world than handing out a beating to St Mirren, they just deserve it so much.

I so much want to say play Clark, sadly I'm going with this team.

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Law

O'Halloran Miller Mckay

3-0 to the Gers.