Union Bears Banner

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, hammer time said:

just out of interest, what does the other banner they put up mean "team welsh" ?

set up to keep people up to date with scottish novice boxing champ Lee Welsh's biggest fight yet - non hodgkins lymphoma and to show him the support he has.

Copied from Twitter.

37 minutes ago, hammer time said:

just out of interest, what does the other banner they put up mean "team welsh" ?

35 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

set up to keep people up to date with scottish novice boxing champ Lee Welsh's biggest fight yet - non hodgkins lymphoma and to show him the support he has.

Copied from Twitter.

There was a thread started on here last week about the wee guys fight against this disease .

Great banner.  Think about what Hitler once said

The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.”

SNP are taking away freedom, bit by bit by bit.

17 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Great banner.  Think about what Hitler once said

The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.”

SNP are taking away freedom, bit by bit by bit.

Brilliant quote mate. I may just use this in other social media.

Personally I just thought they were hiding under a big flag singing 'the billy boys'.

i am only interested in watching the football. Introducing politics to the football pisses me off. It reminds me of that wee tit Bono at U2 concerts preaching politics.

Imo, no place for that kinda stuff at the football.

9 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Personally I just thought they were hiding under a big flag singing 'the billy boys'.

i am only interested in watching the football. Introducing politics to the football pisses me off. It reminds me of that wee tit Bono at U2 concerts preaching politics.

It's not them bringing politics in Football, it's the people that they're complaining about that's doing it by trying to take all the enjoyment away from the fans.

Union Bears were spot on today.

17 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Muppet

22 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Oh dear.  BP9 has a contender :lol:

33 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Introducing politics to the football pisses me off. It reminds me of that wee tit Bono at U2 concerts preaching politics.

No place in football for objecting to the "Offensive behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications Act (Scotland) 2012? :lol: doh

I sit in sj front and can any1 confirm the way the police removed it? I thought the UB's had held it up then were letting it be removed but then I Thot when I'd looked back over it was as if the police were removing it aggressively as if they were ripping it off the boys?? Thanks for putting picture up as I couldn't see it and also well done to UB's for team Welsh banner :thumbup:

55 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

26.2.2016 - 1.jpg

Also regarding the police state I was walking by the broomloan stand  before the game and 4/5 guys had a st George's cross with lee rigby a Union Jack millwall badge and rangers badge (I think) filling the 4 spaces and and 2 security guys were holding it up and got the police attention to see if they were allowed in with it, wondered if any1 seen it or if they got in. Absolutely shocking even questioning the flag anyway I was quite annoyed and I said to the security it would get in if it said ira on it but he just laughed but it's prob true. They are trying to erode everything British here without a doubt