Halliday

The Rangers FC

58 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

And i take it you weren't digressing at all when you claimed a guy you haven't watched would run rings round Andy.

The bit where you said "a good team player?of course he is,part of a team attempting to dominate or boss the game? Of course he is"

Thats what the gaffer sees in him to offer him a new deal just 6 months into his current deal,i trust the gaffers judgement a little bit more than a guy who claims that players will run rings round our Andy,despite not watching said player who's name i will no longer mention.

We will see next season just how the gaffer wants to utilise Andy,worth bearing in mind that this season has been a huge learning curve for all of our team.

I'm sure Andy will get better and better under the gaffer.

Hopefully Andy will improve under the gaffer ... Least we agree on summit ffs!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Scott Allan was said to be one of our own.  The big Rangers man just like, Andy.  Let's rewind to last summer - If Warburton wasn't interested in Halliday but Celtic offered to take both him and Scott to Celtic you think he would've knocked that back?  He'd be a Celtic player right now helping them to win the league again.  The only thing footballers care about is money.  Lafferty, Davis, McGregor, Naismith, all left us because of money.  If a team down South offered Halliday twice the wage I'm certain he'd go back down there.  Andy Halliday isn't doing this club a favour by being here, he's getting paid a lot of money.  If you think he'd do it for free you're deluded.  The second Halliday is no longer good enough I'd expect Warburton to go and find someone better.  Some of our best player weren't fans to begin with at least.  Were Gazza, Laudrup, Albertz, Numan, Jelavic all Bears?  No, but great players.  McCoist was a big Rangers fan but an absolute shite manager and toxic for the club. 

We don't need 'Rangers men' we need people who can do their job!

I have never seen such a ridiculous statement in my puff

8 hours ago, He's blue he's white said:

When does Andy impose himself in any games in a physical sense?  When does he got about flattening opposition players?  Doesn't even throw himself into them - he has plenty of chances to do so this season and hasn't even tried in that sense. For me that makes him a shite bag.  The reference regarding Brown is that folk are saying wait till we play Celtic, wait till he plays Brown. Brown would run rings round Andy ... Sadly 

He flattened a Raith player about 10 seconds after the guy left Jason holt in a heap. 

Why does he need to flatten anyone when his footballing ability allows him to win the ball back without decking someone?

Super Ally was toxic for the club, I've never heard as much shite in my life.

Ally might have failed as a manager but in my eyes is a true Rangers Legend, the man gave everything for Rangers.

As far as I'm concerned he is and always will be Super Ally!

WATP

54 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Hopefully Andy will improve under the gaffer ... Least we agree on summit ffs!

As i'm sure he will,he is still young enough to make massive improvements and become a very established and important player for us.

He has the hunger and desire to do so and the manager believes in him so lets see what happens.

47 minutes ago, Wee Harry said:

Ally might have failed as a manager but in my eyes is a true Rangers Legend, the man gave everything for Rangers.

WATP

:lol: simmer down. 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I believe that not only AH but our midfield in general is lacking quality.  We have not one player who can control the game, make a telling pass that takes out 3 or 4 defenders or who can dominate the game like Gazza did versus the sheep.

So without demeaning AH who will be part of next seasons squad, we need to add some real quality to midfield.  Hopefully the boss and Mcpharland already have someone in mind for that role.

Holt 

3 hours ago, Wee Harry said:

WATP

MIGHT have failed, are you serious?  

3 hours ago, CoplandStandBear said:

We have Josh Windass and Matt Crooks coming in who can both play in midfield so it will be interesting to see where they fit and who drops out.  We need a quality centre back, midfielder and striker for me and some competition at full back.

Never seen either play but am looking forward to their arrival.  At CB, Kiernan will only improve as he matures and Wilson is starting to win people over, me included.  We do need an additional CB when Ball leaves.

15 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Never seen either play but am looking forward to their arrival.  At CB, Kiernan will only improve as he matures and Wilson is starting to win people over, me included.  We do need an additional CB when Ball leaves.

I would say we need a real CB when Ball leaves. In fact two of them.

There is hope for Kiernan, but Wilson, no harm to the lad, but just won't do. Neither can command in the air and Wilson is slower than a week in the jail.

With two strong CD's, a midfield stopper and possibly another striker, we are taking the top title.

On 28 February 2016 at 9:20 PM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Scott Allan was said to be one of our own.  The big Rangers man just like, Andy.  Let's rewind to last summer - If Warburton wasn't interested in Halliday but Celtic offered to take both him and Scott to Celtic you think he would've knocked that back?  He'd be a Celtic player right now helping them to win the league again.  The only thing footballers care about is money.  Lafferty, Davis, McGregor, Naismith, all left us because of money.  If a team down South offered Halliday twice the wage I'm certain he'd go back down there.  Andy Halliday isn't doing this club a favour by being here, he's getting paid a lot of money.  If you think he'd do it for free you're deluded.  The second Halliday is no longer good enough I'd expect Warburton to go and find someone better.  Some of our best player weren't fans to begin with at least.  Were Gazza, Laudrup, Albertz, Numan, Jelavic all Bears?  No, but great players.  McCoist was a big Rangers fan but an absolute shite manager and toxic for the club. 

We don't need 'Rangers men' we need people who can do their job!

the guy goes out and you can't fault his 100 percent effort each game , the guy would run through a brick wall for rangers ,always one of the first to acknowledge the fans at the end of a game , as for next season I think he will make the first team , I think he may be here for a few years and May one day be a captain with his passion and commitment . Wether I am wrong or not will remain to be seen and will hold my hands up if so  but it is always special to see a bear living and enjoying all our dreams