Halliday

The Rangers FC

I love this. This is the way it should be, a true Rangers man showing the other boys just how much it means to be a Ranger.

He may get criticized often, some say he wont cut it in the premiership. I disagree. 

I can only imagine how much he imposes himself in the changing room.

Much like a certain Sandy Jardine, a Hearts man who knew what it meant to play for the Rangers.

Halliday will one day be a Club Ambassador, watch this space!

love.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The Artist said:

Hearts fan? Mate, Halliday grew up on Copland road and has been a Rangers supporter all his life :)

You misread it mate, Much like a certain Sandy Jardine, a Hearts man (Meaning Sandy) who knew what it meant to play for the Rangers.

I agree, Haliday loves the club. He grew up a stone throw away from it and was a season ticket holder since he was a lad. 

It must've been hellish for him not being able to go to the games while pursuing his football career (Which started as him been a Rangers youth player) but he's going to go down in the books as part of the team that got Rangers FC back where it belonged. 

5 minutes ago, The Artist said:

Hearts fan? Mate, Halliday grew up on Copland road and has been a Rangers supporter all his life :)

Methinks the OP was showing how exceptional SJ was, not comparing the two down to the details but I can see how you can read it both ways.

Edit: RFCR beat me to it.:)

3 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

To avoid further confusion.

Like Sandy, I'd imagine Halliday to let the other, and younger, players know just what it means to play for our great Club. And the traditions which they must adhere to for further generations to come.

Not just younger players but the ones from down south or abroad. Take Gedion for example, he wouldn't of known much about us. 

Most of the players have said "I knew it was a big club but I didn't know it was this big." I'm not saying this because am a Rangers fan but it's a massive opportunity to play for Rangers. 

It's the biggest and most successful club in the world, with support like no other. And it's part of a intense rivalry. 

20 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

I love this. This is the way it should be, a true Rangers man showing the other boys just how much it means to be a Ranger.

He may get criticized often, some say he wont cut it in the premiership. I disagree. 

I can only imagine how much he imposes himself in the changing room.

Much like a certain Sandy Jardine, a Hearts man who knew what it meant to play for the Rangers.

Halliday will one day be a Club Ambassador, watch this space!

love.jpg

I think you're jumping the gun to say he'll be a club ambassador, wait until he turns in more than a slightly above average performance level in the Championship. 

Certainly not on Jardine's level at all (at the moment). 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

I think you're jumping the gun to say he'll be a club ambassador, wait until he turns in more than a slightly above average performance level in the Championship. 

Certainly not on Jardine's level at all (at the moment). 

I'm confused that you have confused the initial point I was making?

I wasn't talking in football terms. Obviously they aren't comparable, and likely never will be.

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Not just younger players but the ones from down south or abroad. Take Gedion for example, he wouldn't of known much about us. 

Most of the players have said "I knew it was a big club but I didn't know it was this big." I'm not saying this because am a Rangers fan but it's a massive opportunity to play for Rangers. 

It's the biggest and most successful club in the world, with support like no other. And it's part of a intense rivalry. 

Spot on, that's what I was trying to get at.

I did mention "others" but obviously that's pretty broad considering the selection of players at our disposal. So thanks for clearing that up.

I've had a mare with my OP :lol: I'm rough, I'll just blame that.

1 minute ago, The Rangers FC said:

Spot on, that's what I was trying to get at.

I did mention "others" but obviously that's pretty broad considering the selection of players at our disposal. So thanks for clearing that up.

I've had a mare with my OP :lol: I'm rough, I'll just blame that.

Hey after yesterdays match pretty much solidifying our league victory, I don't blame ya :cheers:

Woulda been on it  myself, but wis working 

1 minute ago, The Rangers FC said:

I'm confused that you have confused the initial point I was making?

I wasn't talking in football terms. Obviously they aren't comparable, and likely never will be.

So what's he done to warrant a future club ambassador role? 

I like him. He's been decent, but not sure why he'd be pencilled in in that role already? 

I'd wait until he consistently contributes first. 

57 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

You misread it mate, Much like a certain Sandy Jardine, a Hearts man (Meaning Sandy) who knew what it meant to play for the Rangers.

I agree, Haliday loves the club. He grew up a stone throw away from it and was a season ticket holder since he was a lad. 

It must've been hellish for him not being able to go to the games while pursuing his football career (Which started as him been a Rangers youth player) but he's going to go down in the books as part of the team that got Rangers FC back where it belonged. 

He actually used to play across the road at Ibrox Primary, then run over once his game was done to watch the match :lol: According to his RTV special

6 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

He actually used to play across the road at Ibrox Primary, then run over once his game was done to watch the match :lol: According to his RTV special

Used to have an account on here too

His twitter was right rare too! Likewise with his Instagram