McCoist looking well

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great player and should remain in the Rangers History books for all he did. 

and although it's easy to down talk him as a manager which yeah he was shit, he did get us back up to the championship when presumably no other manager would.

Hell we even saw a season when we were completely unbeaten under him. He done a decent enough job but wasn't good enough to take us back to the PL. He'll stay a legend in my books. 

10 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Great player and should remain in the Rangers History books for all he did. 

and although it's easy to down talk him as a manager which yeah he was shit, he did get us back up to the championship when presumably no other manager would.

Hell we even saw a season when we were completely unbeaten under him. He done a decent enough job but wasn't good enough to take us back to the PL. He'll stay a legend in my books. 

Not wanting to get into a full debate but, any half decent manager would've got us to where he did.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not wanting to get into a full debate but, any half decent manager would've got us to where he did.

and who'd be willing to drop down to the 3rd division?

Bearing in mind that Ally had (reportedly) worked for nothing and later got half of his actual salary.  

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

and who'd be willing to drop down to the 3rd division?

Bearing in mind that Ally had (reportedly) worked for nothing and later got half of his actual salary.  

He also tried to lie about his salary to hide it from fans in the accounts which I think is quite illegal.

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

He also tried to lie about his salary to hide it from fans in the accounts which I think is quite illegal.

It's not suppose to be common knowledge what a person paygrade is unless they openly disclose it. At that there's some company that'll restrict you from doing so. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

We'll never know because no-one got the chance.

Thanks to Ally, who got us to the championship but slipped up there.

His problem was was he was too pally, and didn't really have a proper "right lads, we have to train". It'd always be a laugh or that. He doesn't have it in him to balance banter out with work.

Unlike Mr Warburton, who does still have fun but can still get the job done. The pics from Vass today prove that. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

It's not suppose to be common knowledge what a person paygrade is unless they openly disclose it. At that there's some company that'll restrict you from doing so. 

Thanks to Ally, who got us to the championship but slipped up there.

His problem was was he was too pally, and didn't really have a proper "right lads, we have to train". It'd always be a laugh or that. He doesn't have it in him to balance banter out with work.

Unlike Mr Warburton, who does still have fun but can still get the job done. The pics from Vass today prove that. 

Aye I understand that, you don't lie about it though, either disclose it or don't.