Permanent Deal for Dom Ball.

DeanMK

Be surprised if this happens as all the noises Ball has been making have been about returning to Spurs. Maybe the fact we are now almost guaranteed promotion has made him change his mind. I think he would be a good addition and add a bit of physicality to our midfield, which is sadly lacking.

Ball want's first team football and we can give him that. Like to think we will start to develop our own guy's in this way, we have some who would benefit from first team football, Gasparotto must be knocking on the door.

Get him back, he`s going to become both better and stronger over the next few years & I think he feels the same about us too, so hopefully there`s a decent chance.

A `no-brainer` if ever there was one.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Not a player i rate i would have sent him and Zelalem back by now.

Murdoch could have done a better job than these two in the Middle, Zelalem started off so well but seems lost now.

Totally agree.  I certainly don't rate Ball in midfield as he looks like a centre half trying to be a midfielder.  I have not been that impressed with him at CB either.   I think the step up a league would not go well for us.  Next season we can't afford a centre back on a learning curve.   I also agree about Zelalem.  Looked really good initially but just goes across and back now.  Seems to have run out of ideas.  I know they are young players but MW needs to realise that we must start off next season running and not learning.

Think Ball could be a good signing for us, only 20 yo

Ideal for dm away from home in the bigger games next season imo. 

Don't think we'd have to pay anything either would we if he is out of contract?

Wouldn't be a bad thing at all. Must be remembered he's only 20 and at the start of his career and he's already took to playing senior football very well, he will develop in to a solid defender IMO

Spoke to him in Glasgow airport after the Kilmarnock game, he said he couldn't refuse a new deal at spurs as it's a good time to be at the club but at the same time is loving life at rangers. Could see him getting a new spurs deal and sent back up to us on another years loan