The "lets all laugh at the Hibs" thread

GOAT

They have a thread at the moment "Which Scottish club do you dislike the most?" and it's 67% for us :D

A fucking small time shite bag team and support who hate us more than their supposed actual rivals. What a parochial support they are, they deserve to be where they are, they revel in their joyous refusal to grant us a guard of honour whilst we don't really give a fuck ;) 

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, BF2 said:

The fans of both Edinburgh clubs are pathetic. The majority of Hearts fans I know hate Rangers more than Hibs.

Bit of a sea change there.

I was in their main stand for the Easter game on their way to almost winning the league in 86.

We were in amongst at a ratio of about 1 of us for every 5 of them.

They won & at the end most of us were shaking hands with our neighbours & wishing them well for the last few (ultimately unsuccessful) games.

Fast forward another 5 or 6 years.

Piss wet, midweek game, while we're heading for 10 in a row.

Working up that way & we could only get tickets in the Wheatfield Stand - in amongst them again.

Durrant had got back in the team again & was having s pretty influential spell.

He was a particular target for abuse & I'll never forget the amount of 'where's Neil Simpson when you need him' & similar vitriol that was spouted his way.

24 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Bit of a sea change there.

I was in their main stand for the Easter game on their way to almost winning the league in 86.

We were in amongst at a ratio of about 1 of us for every 5 of them.

They won & at the end most of us were shaking hands with our neighbours & wishing them well for the last few (ultimately unsuccessful) games.

Fast forward another 5 or 6 years.

Piss wet, midweek game, while we're heading for 10 in a row.

Working up that way & we could only get tickets in the Wheatfield Stand - in amongst them again.

Durrant had got back in the team again & was having s pretty influential spell.

He was a particular target for abuse & I'll never forget the amount of 'where's Neil Simpson when you need him' & similar vitriol that was spouted his way.

In my experience I got on with the majority of Hearts fans until the summer of 2012. Then them, like every other SPL club, were told to hate us and they duly followed. It's a shame in some ways but they've made their beds so they can lye in them.

13 minutes ago, BF2 said:

In my experience I got on with the majority of Hearts fans until the summer of 2012. Then them, like every other SPL club, were told to hate us and they duly followed. It's a shame in some ways but they've made their beds so they can lye in them.

Which is, indeed, a shame - given their own, er, blemished financial record since!

Anyway, we've found out who our friends are in that period.

Almost a pity that we're just about to leave them behind, but we need to get back where we belong!

45 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

When these people from other clubs call us sectarian or bigots, I prefer to remind them that there were no religious connections  to any Scottish football club until the formation of Celtic, Hibernian and Dundee Hibernian.  All three clubs founded by Irish Catholics for Irish Catholics and so sectarianism in Scottish football was I introduced.  This resulted in many non Romanists gravitating to Rangers, Dundee and Herts.

A fact conveniently over looked by the media.

Well said that man.

it's funny seeing the hatred for even our manager, mw is such a nice guy who respects other teams, doesn't use mind games in any way that would see another team disrespected yet a few comments saying they "hate" our manager or he's a "wanker".

it really does highlight a delusional hatred that is as inbred as their families lol

I would estimate they should have a lot more to be worried about than who they hate the most.  Falkirk only have to win their final match at home to Morton to take second spot unless Hibs went on a goal rampage they haven't managed all season and are unlikely to manage now.

If it plays out the way it's looking likely to and if they're lucky enough to beat Raith they have 4 matches against Raith and Falkirk to face before even thinking about a cup final with us and I and probably even any media pundit out there would guess that either of those two could take them.

There is a very good chance they could find themselves looking at another year in the Championship.  THAT'S what they should be entirely focused on.  If it were us in their position I would be more concerned about that than even the cup final which would be of secondary concern to me in comparison. 

3 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

They have a thread at the moment "Which Scottish club do you dislike the most?" and it's 67% for us :D

A fucking small time shite bag team and support who hate us more than their supposed actual rivals. What a parochial support they are, they deserve to be where they are, they revel in their joyous refusal to grant us a guard of honour whilst we don't really give a fuck ;) 

I'd have thought that the club they disliked the most, would be the club who asked them, in the name of Roman Catholic brotherhood, to play a charity game in 1888, and who then signed almost all of their players in a series of backstabbing deals offering the players a shitload of money.  This almost put Hibernian out of business, and they barely survived by the skin of their teeth.

All of this can be read on the official Hibs internet site, history section, and yet they hate us more.  Maybe it's a religious thing, I don't know.

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I would estimate they should have a lot more to be worried about than who they hate the most.  Falkirk only have to win their final match at home to Morton to take second spot unless Hibs went on a goal rampage they haven't managed all season and are unlikely to manage now.

If it plays out the way it's looking likely to and if they're lucky enough to beat Raith they have 4 matches against Raith and Falkirk to face before even thinking about a cup final with us and I and probably even any media pundit out there would guess that either of those two could take them.

There is a very good chance they could find themselves looking at another year in the Championship.  THAT'S what they should be entirely focused on.  If it were us in their position I would be more concerned about that than even the cup final which would be of secondary concern to me in comparison. 

They are dilusional vermin. On there forums they are bragging about how this could be the most successful season in their history. A possible cup win and promotion from the Championship is their idea of eutopia? Pityfull underachieving cunts who cant even fill their stadium in their "most successfull season".

I hope they fail to get promotion, we win the Cup and their attendances fall to the point where they have to go into admin. 

5 hours ago, Shibbo Liff said:

I'd have thought that the club they disliked the most, would be the club who asked them, in the name of Roman Catholic brotherhood, to play a charity game in 1888, and who then signed almost all of their players in a series of backstabbing deals offering the players a shitload of money.  This almost put Hibernian out of business, and they barely survived by the skin of their teeth.

All of this can be read on the official Hibs internet site, history section, and yet they hate us more.  Maybe it's a religious thing, I don't know.

And it has carried on all the way to 2016 with cellic raping dundee hibs in similar fashion this season. 

Yet those two hate us more.

Inexplicable. 

Yesterday's Telegraph had Stubbs as a candidate (alongside 9 of the most famous managers in football) to replace Martinez at Everton :D

• Bheasts spanked out of the one cup they really hate us winning
  • Dundee dhims for the drop
  • Arses collapsing at easter road 
  • Fans of all 3 frothing at the mouth 

In contrast Rangers fans could see a 'wee' treble, watch their team in Europe, witness ex-board jailed and raise a fortune for our Club with a share issue.   

Ain't karma a real bitch :pipe: 

• 3 weeks later...