*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

First 15 minutes of that game was total football, best I've seen from Rangers in years

We get the second early doors and they will crumble

Although I'd say they are definitely the best team who have came to Ibrox this year

Next goal is crucial 

1 minute ago, The Socrates. said:

Just finished work. How we been so far?

Great first half from us mate, high tempo, scored after 13seconds and mostly been on front foot, they can't live with us going forward but they came back in to it later on in first half. Few half chance from them but we've been well on top

Brilliant play and execution for Forrester's goal, but we've dominated this half and only have that goal to show for it. We should be 3-4 in front based on our domination.

I was reading the trunk saying that his team dominated QoS the other night and they should have won it. Fact is they didn't and the fact is as much as I love our play and inventiveness, we need to get the ball in the net more to reflect our domination.

I don't think Dundee have been extremely defensive in this game, but the ball still seems to be goal shy.

Perfect start and really should have been another goal up at least, we've let a bit of sloppiness and complacency creep into our play which has let them back in the game, but overall we've dominated what are considered a decent Premiership side. If we can come out all guns blazing and get that second goal then Dundee will have to throw caution to the wind and I reckon we would carve them apart.