*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

Every time we're drawn against a premiership team there's a bunch of people doom and glooming, always expecting us to lose. The SJ game was at the beginning of the season - we've come a long way since then. Maybe now those doomsayers can see that every club in the premiership will be shitting themselves when it's their turn to play Rangers.

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

Sympathies mate. Mine was bladder so I can empathise with you. Just remember that there have been great medical advances recently. Wishing you all the best.

Thanks m8, so far I'm beating it (tu)....lucky man, good too see the boss supporting the cause.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Miller I think,  I'd have given it to wee Barrie.   His running is just endless.

Endless running and good shift but couldn't beat the defender too often, his chested ball to Miller but for the second goal ??

millers footballing intelligence is next level though and fully deserves MOTM along with most of the team today 

Just now, Bellshill_Bear said:

Endless running and good shift but couldn't beat the defender too often, his chested ball to Miller but for the second goal ??

millers footballing intelligence is next level though and fully deserves MOTM along with most of the team today 

Don't get e wrong mate, There wasn't a sub par performance from anyone in the team today, and any one of mybe 8 or 9 of them could have easily taken the MOTM.

How great a dilema it is to be debating MOTM rather than " who fucked up the worst"

9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Crackin performance today , best of the year so far. Thats one half of that taig infested city dealt with , bring on the other lot.

Loved Hemmings green boots , hes found the perfect club to be at.

The other half are going the opposite way!

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Don't get e wrong mate, There wasn't a sub par performance from anyone in the team today, and any one of mybe 8 or 9 of them could have easily taken the MOTM.

How great a dilema it is to be debating MOTM rather than " who fucked up the worst"

Never thought I'd say Danny Wilson would be our MoTM in such a game. I thought he was outstanding today