Available: http://www.rangers.co.uk/tickets

Form Guide (Last 5)

Rangers: DWWWW

Goals For: 8

Goals Against: 2

Dundee: WDWDD

Goals For: 8

Goals Against: 1

Scottish Cup Quarter Final time... I'm hoping for a more open game against Dundee than Kilmarnock who turned up at Ibrox for a game of punty rather than football. Rangers have the advantage of an extra days rest as Dundee play tonight away to the soap dodgers. As you can see by the form guide both are unbeaten in their last few games, scoring and conceding near enough the same in the process.

Cup Tied: Billy King and Michael O'Halloran

Key player for Dundee: None other than Kane Hemmings, 18 goals in 27 games in his first season for Dundee. Rested midweek.

Tough match but hopefully Dundee approach this with the view of attacking us, which could lead to an open and flowing game. Hopefully with the extra days rest Rnagers will be the fresher of the two teams, and with that my prediction is: 3-1 Rangers.

Get it up ye: Paul Hartley, Darren O'Dea and some bloke who played on loan for Grimsby - wow.

Fod

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Forrester/Law

Mckay Miller Forrester/Clark

Cup games are much harder now, especially with the waggy injury and our cuptied players. I think the above is the best team we could put out. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ball moved into CDM though

I didn't see last nights game against RR, but we actually got 2 goals in that game, so I was about to say we're hitting form just at the right time.:pipe:

OK, OK, but even if we're playing badly we still manage to win and I'm hopeful that Dundee will not come to Ibrox and play the same defensive game that everyone else has up till now.

Then again, if they do it would be understandable and would show just how fearful teams are of playing against us.

I expect Miller to reappear and have no idea who'll take King's place as he's cup tied, but I feel we have the players, team mentality and bonding to get us through this one.

Here's hoping, a nice exciting game with us winning 2-1

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Be interesting to see what team Hartley put's out at the dump tonight. With a bit of luck a full-team and a couple of injuries to rule them out of Sat.

Dundee's away form this season is played 16, won 3, lost 6 and 7 draws.

In regards to our line-up, I really hope we don't play Ball in midfield, would be a mistake IMO.

Hartley will use Saturday's game as an excuse to "rotate" his squad tonight.

It will be a bit like McGhoo famously giving his team a licence to lose against his true love

6 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I didn't see last nights game against RR, but we actually got 2 goals in that game, so I was about to say we're hitting form just at the right time.:pipe:

OK, OK, but even if we're playing badly we still manage to win and I'm hopeful that Dundee will not come to Ibrox and play the same defensive game that everyone else has up till now.

Then again, if they do it would be understandable and would show just how fearful teams are of playing against us.

I expect Miller to reappear and have no idea who'll take King's place as he's cup tied, but I feel we have the players, team mentality and bonding to get us through this one.

Here's hoping, a nice exciting game with us winning 2-1

We did not play badly last night and had it been 5 or 6 nil it would have merely reflected our dominance

Ticket sales are absolutely terrible for this so far which is disappointing.

Biggest game of the season now that the league is done.

Only question for me is whether Forrester starts out wide or through the middle.

I'd like:

Foderingham;

Tav, Keirnan, Wilson, Wallace;

Halliday;

Holt, Forrester;

McKay, Clark, Miller.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

We did not play badly last night and had it been 5 or 6 nil it would have merely reflected our dominance

I just saw the highlights and we looked not too bad, marrying that with what was said here last night and match reports I've read had me thinking that we weren't that sloppy at all. 

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Ticket sales are absolutely terrible for this so far which is disappointing.

Biggest game of the season now that the league is done.

Only question for me is whether Forrester starts out wide or through the middle.

I'd like:

Foderingham;

Tav, Keirnan, Wilson, Wallace;

Halliday;

Holt, Forrester;

McKay, Clark, Miller.

dont want Clark anywhere near the side tbh,waste of a jersey

It will be a tricky game but i think we'll win. If we had Waghorn fit and playing and O'Halloran and King eligible i'd be 100% confident against any team.

Miller is a certainty to start this since he didn't start last night and i'm glad he will be, rather than Clark playing.

2-1 Rangers.

Wes

Tav  Kiernan Wilson  Waldo

Halliday

Holt      Law

Forrester                 McKay

Miller

3-1 Rangers,would prefer to see Forrester in the middle but think he's needed out wide

Stadium plan for this is utterly ridiculous, QF at ibrox, chance to go to Hampden, hopefully picks up towards Sat.

echoing a few people, but it is a real shame that Forrester probably won't be in the midfield for this one, hopefully does a job out wide, if played there of course. 

McKay Miller and Harry up front.

2-0 Rangers

Really disappointed with ticket sales for this one. The Scottish Cup is huge for us this season, winning that puts us back in Europe and that will surely speed up the recovery process by a year or two?

Anyway my team for Saturday would be:

Wes

Holt Ball Halliday

Forrester Miller McKay

I would be very surpised if MW doesn't pick this team. I think Ball's inclusion is vital to combat the physicality of Harkins.

2 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Really disappointed with ticket sales for this one. The Scottish Cup is huge for us this season, winning that puts us back in Europe and that will surely speed up the recovery process by a year or two?

Anyway my team for Saturday would be:

Wes

Holt Ball Halliday

Forrester Miller McKay

I would be very surpised if MW doesn't pick this team. I think Ball's inclusion is vital to combat the physicality of Harkins.

being fat doesnt make you physical

59 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I imagine Miller was rested for the full 90 last night with the intentions of him starting on Saturday.

King, O'Halloran and Waggy will be big misses. Can see this going to another replay tbh.

It will be done and dusted in Saturday. Dundee are a more attacking team than killie. Hemmings will score so we are hoping to score at least 2

If this is a 30,000 attendance after getting 40,000 last night then it's a joke. Why should it being a cup game make a difference? It may be an early kick off but it's a Saturday.

We're potentially 2 games away from a Scottish Cup Final, albeit one game at a time. The opportunity of Europe is huge.

If you or your mates are still undecided on this, move your arse and get to Ibrox. Roar Rangers past these bastards.