Gary Harkins

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's a wank. Tossed his water bottle back at the Dundee Water boy and he was fucking raging. I knew then the occasion was getting to them all if their captain was acting like that with a member of staff. Showed no class at all, but that is to be expected.

2 hours ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

And he will get to be booed several times next season. I'm sure he enjoyed today and is looking forward to teaching us new boys a lesson in how to play premiership football.

Well he can't teach us how to play Scottish Cup football and he may not be with a Premier League team next season. He may be sold to a lower league team to find his true level.

The day got to him. 32k booing him imagine if it was 50? Probably been subbed at half time.

The shape of him is ridiculous, ave seen guys in better condition at 5s on a Sunday morning after a night on the lash. 

Highlight for me? Guy behind me Gary Harkins? More like Gary Harpoon. Couldn't stop laughing.