Most complete performance in years

K.A.I

The last time I seen a performance as complete as that was that day at Ibrox in 2012 we stopped the fenians winning the league 

one stand out factor was the fitness levels, urgency and engines in every player and from the start 

I'm critical of McKay sometimes but that was his best ever game in a Rangers jersey 

that's the level we can perform at - play like that we will win the Scottish cup with ease 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, K.A.I said:

The last time I seen a performance as complete as that was that day at Ibrox in 2012 we stopped the fenians winning the league 

one stand out factor was the fitness levels, urgency and engines in every player and from the start 

I'm critical of McKay sometimes but that was his best ever game in a Rangers jersey 

that's the level we can perform at - play like that we will win the Scottish cup with ease 

Couldn't have put that better myself m8.....the gaffer and sir Davie got the tactics/line up spot on...wee Barrie was immense today, I think with 3 or 4 new faces in the summer we could challenge the tattie munchers next season!!!

We had everything today, pace, energy, determination and desire.  We have the quality to match all those attributes, the forward thinking players were just unplayable, the interchanging, passing and movement was fantastic.

thought Miller was incredible, he brings so much to the team.  Ball also had a good game and protected the back four well 

thats us without Waggy, O'Halloran and King.  We add a few really quality players to that team and we'll tear anyone apart

What a performance. Exactly what we needed at exactly the right time to keep our fantastic run going. Best performance in years. Bring on any of the shite left, in the next round. WATP. 

12 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

We had everything today, pace, energy, determination and desire.  We have the quality to match all those attributes, the forward thinking players were just unplayable, the interchanging, passing and movement was fantastic.

thought Miller was incredible, he brings so much to the team.  Ball also had a good game and protected the back four well 

thats us without Waggy, O'Halloran and King.  We add a few really quality players to that team and we'll tear anyone apart

Could have been 10 had we had them players. Imagine them coming on the last 20/30 minutes even, Dundee would be fucked! 

Couldn't have put it better. Thought we were superb in the first half, could easily have been 3/4, but somehow we stepped it up even more in the second half. Immense from every player. 

Think the Bears can be look forward to a euro trip next season ;) 

Absolutely outstanding in every department,  tav was fucking brilliant in the 1st half,  the one thing I did notice was how high up the park tav and Wallace were playing yet we coped with most of what dundee had to offer, dom balls influence cannot be overlooked today.

Fuckin fitbaw Rangers.

I am for once lost for words.the wee angles and wee 5 yard sprints, one and two touch. But the work rate? I don't think I've ever seen a Rangers team as a whole working as hard  to play fantastic  football. We were magic before this season, now the cunts who voted us out must be shitting themselves .

So proud of my Rangers today, all of us as one.

Thank you Mr Warburton for giving us our Rangers back .

No Surrender

Rab

I genuinely feel that after today's performance and with the addition of some quality additions in the summer we could dominate Scottish football for years to come and could possibly make a mark in Europe. Mark Warburton has completely changed the whole clubs thinking and ideas!!!

Fantastic performance again today, the level of consistency in our performances has been on a different level and today we got the rewards (goals) for all the hard work and maybe we will also get the recognition for the style of football we played because we were up against a team from the top? league.

I am loving every second of the football we are playing and as the Man with the Magic Hat says and on to the next one!  ?

Today's performance was a deafening statement.

the whole of Scottish football is in awe of the way we played and rightly so. 

Diela, mcinnes and nielson will have been taking notes as warbs and weir have just given a lesson in how to play football. 

With a transfer window separating this team to the premiership I for one am really looking forward to the challenge and I am hopefull of a champions league place.

but let's not get carried away, it was a one off game today.

Prior to the game I reckoned on a draw. I was so wrong, we hammered them. If we can maintain that level of performance the the league will be ours without any assistance from hivs or falkirk. A huge well done to the team and coaches