proud dad

How good is it when you hear your kids singing Rangers songs off their own back!

Over in Tenerife with my 4 year old son who has spent most of the homiday singing "gala la la ga la la hey ehh glashow rangers" also singing half of follow follow which is amazing,  the disco had simply the best on and he came running over all excited saying this is a rangers song isnt it dad lol, he's asked me a few times whats the short song and I dint have a clue what he was talking about then yestarday he says, I rememberd dad "we are the people"

Amazing when they get to that stage! Sadly he also knows how to wind me up by chanting celtic,soon get that knocked out of him tho!

12 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

How good is it when you hear your kids singing Rangers songs off their own back!

Over in Tenerife with my 4 year old son who has spent most of the homiday singing "gala la la ga la la hey ehh glashow rangers" also singing half of follow follow which is amazing,  the disco had simply the best on and he came running over all excited saying this is a rangers song isnt it dad lol, he's asked me a few times whats the short song and I dint have a clue what he was talking about then yestarday he says, I rememberd dad "we are the people"

Amazing when they get to that stage! Sadly he also knows how to wind me up by chanting celtic,soon get that knocked out of him tho!

If he sings any more of their songs you can wind the wee man up by having him adopted.:)

6 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Sangria flowing mate?? :D  Get that tim nonsense halted. :wink:

Was pretty blazing last night to be fair lol

Still proud as fuck of him for singing the songs (apart from the last bit obv) he only does it as a joke, mainly coz I told him celtic was a swear word

Was at the game on Tuesday, wee guy asked her where is my dad cause I never went home after work, she says he's away to the game and he asked why didn't he take me? She said because he was going to meet Lee straight from work, said he started sobbing and went into the room. 

Then she says she went into the kitchen all she could hear was follow follow coming from his room :lol: he was on his Xbox watching YouTube videos of the famous.

No to bad when considering I very nearly lost him.to the EPL.

All thanks to wee Stuart McCall and the players for that hibs play off game. He had a big cheeser after that night and as I went in to check on him after we got home to see if he was sleeping he was still lying wide awake about midnight and said to me "I can still hear songs in my ears. That was amazing" :wub:

Fuck them all PCG

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Was at the game on Tuesday, wee guy asked her where is my dad cause I never went home after work, she says he's away to the game and he asked why didn't he take me? She said because he was going to meet Lee straight from work, said he started sobbing and went into the room. 

Then she says she went into the kitchen all she could hear was follow follow coming from his room :lol: he was on his Xbox watching YouTube videos of the famous.

No to bad when considering I very nearly lost him.to the EPL.

All thanks to wee Stuart McCall and the players for that hibs play off game. He had a big cheeser after that night and as I went in to check on him after we got home to see if he was sleeping he was still lying wide awake about midnight and said to me "I can still hear songs in my ears. That was amazing" :wub:

Fuck them all PCG

Defo is amazing, hopfully with the football we are playing we will get a lot more young ones coming through and going to the games etc, as soon as I ask the wee man what he wants to do no matter what day of the week it is he says "go to the football" which I thinks brilliant

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Defo is amazing, hopfully with the football we are playing we will get a lot more young ones coming through and going to the games etc, as soon as I ask the wee man what he wants to do no matter what day of the week it is he says "go to the football" which I thinks brilliant

My wee yin is going on Friday night and then I'm hoping it's the Ramsden's final as his next game. Good thing about that is that he's never been to a final but he should get to see a good win and a trophy. I'd imagine if we get to the SC final it may be too intense just now for him :lol:

But we are excellent to watch at times and I think the younger generation can see we are trying the moreEuropean approach like the Barca's, Wolfsburg's, of the world.

I'm obviously not saying we are at that level but its the interchanging front 3 the wee triangles etc it's just a joy to watch 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

My wee yin is going on Friday night and then I'm hoping it's the Ramsden's final as his next game. Good thing about that is that he's never been to a final but he should get to see a good win and a trophy. I'd imagine if we get to the SC final it may be too intense just now for him :lol:

But we are excellent to watch at times and I think the younger generation can see we are trying the moreEuropean approach like the Barca's, Wolfsburg's, of the world.

I'm obviously not saying we are at that level but its the interchanging front 3 the wee triangles etc it's just a joy to watch 

Im away back to work for the ramsdens which im gutted about, im the same which picking what games to take him to, generally the night games aint any good for him since they kick off after his bed time. The sc will be intense but I think he prefers that, he was starting to get bored at the stmirren game then we scored and he was going nuts lol

33 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Nonsense, give him the SC final as well :lol: If we do get to the final, it will be one of the best in our history, absolute craziness. If we win it, it will be one of the biggest trophies we have ever won.

5 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Nonsense, give him the SC final as well :lol: If we do get to the final, it will be one of the best in our history, absolute craziness. If we win it, it will be one of the biggest trophies we have ever won.

Problem arises if it's the taigs mate. But I suppose that bridge will be crossed if or when we come to it 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Problem arises if it's the taigs mate. But I suppose that bridge will be crossed if or when we come to it 

I suppose, I went to last years one but I was 16 at the time so that was alright. If we get them this year though it will be a different kettle of fish, we are on the uprise.

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

I suppose, I went to last years one but I was 16 at the time so that was alright. If we get them this year though it will be a different kettle of fish, we are on the uprise.

I'm no sure what age I should allow him to go. I was thinking more 11 or 12 against them but I'm really not sure :lol:

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm no sure what age I should allow him to go. I was thinking more 11 or 12 against them but I'm really not sure :lol:

I think as long as you are there then that would be an alright age, not as dangerous as they used to be but still that element of risk.