"You're not Rangers anymore"

Marky.

Fantastic how all of our opponents recognise that we are no longer the same rangers team...

We've turned into Brazil! :D

Today was incredible and I can't stop watching the footage. Total class, total football and total entertainment.

Warburton, Weir and the team have done themselves and everyone else so proud and in all honesty I can't remember the last time I was sent home so happy.

hope everyone's celebrations have been as good as my own. Kudos to the fans in attendance too who made it entertaining to be a part of too. 30k there all in excellent voice.

Can't imagine how you are just now mate, I'm 5 hours behind you and just getting  home and I'm  pished, is the sun coming up yet on your side of the pond?

happy as fuck, I know my heads going to be hurting tomorrow, hopefully you'll be ok.

Bears R Us, yeee haaa.

Just in from the nightshift drove all the way home from Edinburgh with the same smile I have had on since yesterday.just opened my first beer it's been a long time since I have felt like this after one of our games hope bears everywhere enjoy their weekend onwards and upwards.

Even their own supporters got fed up singing it. Before kick off they were singing it and we kept clapping at them. That seemed to piss them off, then after about half time you could hear about half a dozen folk starting to sing it but none of their remaining fans seemed to join in :lol:. Then they sang about Jimmy Saville, we just laughed and clapped then they sang the tims song it's a grand old team, again our fans just clapped! Hilarious! The atmosphere was fantastic. Good day to be a bear! 

1 hour ago, No.12 said:

Funny how we went from "Sevco" pre game on the DFC forum, to Rangers after they were destroyed by us.

To be fair though some of the more balanced Dundee fans give us a fair bit of praise...one predicting us winning PL next year comfortably.

As for the original thread title. "And your the same shite as before" to the same tune seems an appropriate response.

4 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Did anyone notice Dundee fans were singing the Jimmy Saville song?

They were clearly at the wrong ground. 

Yes :lol: What was that all about?!

It was as if they were wanting us to join in and sing it together about the tims...

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

Even their own supporters got fed up singing it. Before kick off they were singing it and we kept clapping at them. That seemed to piss them off, then after about half time you could hear about half a dozen folk starting to sing it but none of their remaining fans seemed to join in :lol:. Then they sang about Jimmy Saville, we just laughed and clapped then they sang the tims song it's a grand old team, again our fans just clapped! Hilarious! The atmosphere was fantastic. Good day to be a bear! 

Best way to deal with it -  just laugh at them while handing out a football lesson :)

It has to be the most generic chant I hear from supporters now.  Is it meant to wind us up as though going through 4 years of LL football has not?

We'll do our singing, but we do ours to encourage our team, because that's how it's always been and always should be.

All the haters had no choice but to praise us yesterday, if they didn't they were outed more than usual, I recorded the game on Sky and couldn't believe my ears when Andy fuckpig Walker said something like " Dundee have no answer to this onslaught by Rangers" and " Rangers passing and movement is so slick and fast it's hard for this Dundee team to get into the game" my bro even said radio Cattolica were praising us like fuck with " if there was any doubt on where the championship is going there isn't now " haha, they have no choice but to praise us after that performance, to the doubters GIRUY.

8 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

I particularly enjoy the 'you're not Rangers anymore' followed by 'same old Rangers, always cheating' I've heard a few times over the years, always makes me laugh.

Doubt many are saying they just got pumped by a new club?

8 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

How long will the chant go on for? Surely it'll die of death once we win the Premiership.

I doubt it. they will still sing it for many years to come in a hope that the next generation believe it without understanding.  Thats why we need to keep reiterating our history and show them the facts/SFA/FIFA confirmation etc...