What are the numbers on CCCS and semi and final lists?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'm on it! Do CCCS get priority over supporters clubs? 

Yes and so they should .That is how you get guys selling them at the games .Someone commiting their bank details so you go to the undesirable games should get priority 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Yes and so they should .That is how you get guys selling them at the games .Someone commiting their bank details so you go to the undesirable games should get priority 

Thank god for that! I had visions of not getting a ticket there! Don't get me wrong I think people who are not on CCCS but have also been to every cup game should also get priority over those who haven't been to any cup games at all!

Just hope that the home and away Bears are taken care of. I have only managed 10 games over the last couple of seasons so I will not take a ticket for this one, even though I could get one quite easily.

No fear about playing this mhob. I will cheer us on to glory alongside fellow Bears in my local. 

Pretty sure there is just under 10k on CCCS. And between 6k and 7k on priority. 

All on priority will get tickets 1st then the others on CCCS and supporters clubs will be looked after. All remaining tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders before public sale if any are left.

1 minute ago, stafford said:

Pretty sure there is just under 10k on CCCS. And between 6k and 7k on priority. 

All on priority will get tickets 1st then the others on CCCS and supporters clubs will be looked after. All remaining tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders before public sale if any are left.

What's priority,is that some kind of enhanced CCCS?

13 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

I'm signed up for away games on cccs but not cup games. However, I got a ticket for the killie cup game away through the scheme. Any idea what will happen for the semi. Is this classed as an away game 

Were the home team.

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No they don't actually, RSCs have a set percentage for matches 

RSCs also put in at the start of the season how many tickets they require for each match, that's just as much commitment is it not ?  

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Already been told by my youngest that because he went on my ticket yesterday he should be going to the semi. :lol:

Quite right that's the way I would do it, chapelton will be bouncing that day if I get a chance of 1. The 2 boys I don't know if I would take them just yet, maybe upgrade to adult tickets then sell them. As long as we beat them that's what matters after that pathetic attempt last year. I was unfortunate that I got 1 for that game, woeful, different story this time though 

6 minutes ago, blueretro said:

What's priority,is that some kind of enhanced CCCS?

There is an additional box on ST forms for priority of semi final and final tickets. Most who do CCCS will tick all boxes on the form. But there will be some who don't do away games but still do home cup ties and Hampden.