The last tim game at Hampden

pcbear

With Kenny McDowall in charge must be pretty close to my "all time lows" of Rangers following, the lack of anything positive that day was unbelievable, I will put that down as one of the most abject performances ever and I wondered if we would ever be back as a force after that rank rotten excuse of a performance, its hard to believe that was only Feb 2015, thank you board and management team for a spectacular turnaround.

Yup...that was 2-0 going on whatever, was horrible to watch as they didn't even need to try to beat us that day. 

We are a different animal than what we were in the previous fixture and that should make it exciting for all Rangers fans...buzzing for this already (tu)

It was a fucking embarrassment that game but we all knew it was going to be deep down so was no great shock.

This time we have a team who will come out the traps at mach10 and have a very good chance of putting these inbred immigrants to bed with a sore face.

Special offer with a tarrier ticketparfum-fleur-d-anus-femme.png

4 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

It was a fucking embarrassment that game but we all knew it was going to be deep down so was no great shock.

This time we have a team who will come out the traps at mach10 and have a very good chance of putting these inbred immigrants to bed with a sore face.

Special offer with a tarrier ticketparfum-fleur-d-anus-femme.png

In terms of the result I expected nothing from that game,in terms of effort I expected 100% and got absolutely nothing. Our own team,to a man,shat on our support that day. Disgusting. 

Just now, Sket said:

In terms of the result I expected nothing from that game,in terms of effort I expected 100% and got absolutely nothing. Our own team,to a man,shat on our support that day. Disgusting. 

The players were shocking and should have handed back there wages that week.

1 minute ago, ex-guardsman said:

The players were shocking and should have handed back there wages that week.

I wouldn't have batted an eye had they all been sacked on the spot at full time. I was fucking angry that day.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I gave that game a body swerve, the result was never in doubt, I prefer just to forget it ever happened

True the game was shite but the atmosphere in the stands was awesome. Beats anything else I have been to for years for that alone.

I expect they'll try a wee bit harder this time.

There will be extra diving lessons, especially when getting near or in the penalty area. Subtle kicks and use of elbows and hands, making sure that you only do it on the septic supporting linesman half.

And varies other cheating and whinging excuses to be prepared for when the final 4-2 score line travels around the world.

Just now, Sket said:

I wouldn't have batted an eye had they all been sacked on the spot at full time. I was fucking angry that day.

Many of the players lost what respect we had left for them that day. This game will be supercharged and we have a squad of players now who will stand shoulder to shoulder if any lego muncher tries his shite.

They will probs try be smart arses and play that wee bench warmer to try and wind us up which is mouthwatering as I think he will lose his shit if playing.

I came out Hamdump that day and all every1 was saying was "2 nil Ada took that a4 the game" n things like that, still see McDowell and durie just standing about it was a disgrace, I honestly thought we would've given them a proper game that day turned out really miserable, worst game I've been to with Rangers and only because we had been rotten for a couple of years but surely every1 thought even they imposters would have tried their heart out in an OF but nope. Shambles but thank god we are over such nonsense with a great management team and fans all pulling the same way it makes such a difference 

4 minutes ago, BF2 said:

That result didn't even bother me that much to be honest. It was fully expected and we had far bigger fish to fry at that point.

The result didn't bother me either. The lack of effort did.

15 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I gave that game a body swerve, the result was never in doubt, I prefer just to forget it ever happened

Well I hope everyone who did go that day gets a ticket for this one.

That last game summed up the difference between them and us, it wasn't "only" 2-0 it could and should have been 5 or 6 easy that day, I was never so down as I was that day, it was brutal, if the roles were reversed we'd have taken 6 or 7 off them that day and not took our foot off the back of their necks until th Ref blew for full time

44 minutes ago, Sket said:

At least McCulloch had a laugh and a joke that day.

Couldn't belive it when they came off at half time. Fucking raging.

As for this year, the past two performances have been blinding, slick passes, constant movement, even tavs looked like a good defender coming inside and covering on a couple of occassions. It was as if MW had said go out there and prove you deserve a place in my team next year. The only down side (but plus for MW decision making) is that OH and King B are tied.