Petrofac Tickets

jintybear

25 minutes ago, jintybear said:

According to the Rangers website these were getting posted on Monday after CCCS payment was taken last week. Has anyone on CCCS received their tickets yet? They're usually sent 1st class but I haven't received them yet :(

Just spoke to my mate who phoned the ticket office earlier this morning. 

Apparently the tickets are getting sent out today ,but won't be in the postal system until tomorrow & they're being sent 2nd class which means it could be up to 5 working days before we recieve them. 

1 hour ago, KazzyTI said:

I'm on the CCCS and I've not even had the money taken yet... Phone call required methinks.

Did you buy any other tickets using your ST number mate?

If so. then your CCCS is cancelled for that game according to posters on another thread.

Something people should watch out for.

7 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Did you buy any other tickets using your ST number mate?

If so. then your CCCS is cancelled for that game according to posters on another thread.

Something people should watch out for.

Thanks for the heads up mate but no, didn't buy any additional tickets. Mine and my nephew's tickets always come off my credit card automatically. I've had the email confirming the dates but as yet, no payment taken. Will call ticket office today. 

44 minutes ago, KazzyTI said:

Thanks for the heads up mate but no, didn't buy any additional tickets. Mine and my nephew's tickets always come off my credit card automatically. I've had the email confirming the dates but as yet, no payment taken. Will call ticket office today. 

I would definitely phone them because the money came out last week. It's been a bit of a farce this whole Petrofac final. 

Did you tick the box for semifinals and finals on the ST form because  if you didn't then maybe that's why they haven't taken the money

4 hours ago, jintybear said:

I would definitely phone them because the money came out last week. It's been a bit of a farce this whole Petrofac final. 

Did you tick the box for semifinals and finals on the ST form because  if you didn't then maybe that's why they haven't taken the money

Double checked this morning, everything was ticked except away games. Will call them up this afternoon as they are a nightmare to get at lunchtime.