Scotland call up's

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Quite a lot of outrage on here after we drew with Alloa and now only a couple of weeks later the same players who were slaughtered now should be playing international football.

It's a very good point. :D

RM: Where every peak is the zenith and every trough is the nadir.

5 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Someone already commented that Strachan has said Wallace is in the 'we already know what they can do' bracket. I think the harsh truth of the matter is that Lee has probably sacrificed his international career, as Gordon Strachan likes to have a kind of club mentality with the older players, hence the reason for guys like Hutton and Mulgrew (and usually Maloney) constantly being in the squad when not playing for clubs.

I

Tbh, I think that's going to end up biting him on the arse soon if it means guys like Mulgrew and Whittaker in the team, especially a Mulgrew that's been out for so long.

And I say that as a guy that's defended Strachan before. I just think Wallace not being there is indefensible for these games.

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

G Strachan says Lee Wallace & G Shinnie in group of players he didn't call up to #Scotland squad as he knows they can "do a job"

Bit weasel wordsy that.

5 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Quite a lot of outrage on here after we drew with Alloa and now only a couple of weeks later the same players who were slaughtered now should be playing international football.

Those of us that didn't have the pitchforks out are in the clear, then. :D

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Tbh, I think that's going to end up biting him on the arse soon if it means guys like Mulgrew and Whittaker in the team, especially a Mulgrew that's been out for so long.

And I say that as a guy that's defended Strachan before. I just think Wallace not being there is indefensible for these games.

I think it already has, to be fair! :D:(

every one of our players should make themselves unavailable for Scotland selection whilst the bias remains. We were told last year no Rangers players are really under consideration whilst they continue to play at championship level. Its amazing how things change when it doesn't involve big bad Rangers players. Am starting to wonder was it part of the five way agreement

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Those of us that didn't have the pitchforks out are in the clear, then. :D

14 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

It's a very good point. :D

RM: Where every peak is the zenith and every trough is the nadir.

I'm guilty of being a bit fickle at times but some on here are definitely taking the piss:lol:

(I'm away to check my posts from the Alloa game just in case)

26 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Also a lot of people who are ONLY interested in Rangers seem to now actually be watching other teams - how else would they know if a player from another team was worse than our squad? :pipe:

You know what.fuck Scotland. the fact that none of our players made it  and shite like Bain,mcginn,watt and fuckin Barry bannan did is a fuckin joke.tells me all i need to know.so fuck them and I hope they get pumped every single game the tranny bastards play 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wallace in a group he knows can do a job apparently, reason him and Shinnie never a called up.

That's a fair point if he's consistent in his selection. We all know what Whittaker, Mulgrew, Fletcher and the likes can do and to be honest most of what we know they can do is not very good. Also a number of players with a real lack of game time being selected seems rather pointless

That Strachan "I know he [Wallace] can do a job" comment makes it sound like he is testing players he doesn't know if they can do a job - (to give them a chance in a friendly) - when we're back to competitive games at least that shows promise that he might not go experimental then and might pick players like Wallace who he knows can do a job

Glad none of our lads have been called up; more focus on us and none on that shower of piss the better. But that being said Strachan needs to be asked serious questions as to why that is? He can't palm cunts off with the Championship shite because of John McGinn. 

Gordon, Mulgrew, Brown, Forrest, Tierney. 5 players in one of the taigs worst ever team called up to our national squad. Tony Watt before McCormack and Rhodes?

He doesn't even try to hide it. Cunts a walloper.

42 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That's a fair point if he's consistent in his selection. We all know what Whittaker, Mulgrew, Fletcher and the likes can do and to be honest most of what we know they can do is not very good. Also a number of players with a real lack of game time being selected seems rather pointless

True & he has picked others from our League too. . .so not entirely sure what the problem is other than the blue jersey!

Having players playing for the national team only raises their exposure, and their stock value which we will need going forward. 

The fact that some of those players have got in front of ours is a bit of a joke. 

4 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

Having players playing for the national team only raises their exposure, and their stock value which we will need going forward. 

The fact that some of those players have got in front of ours is a bit of a joke. 

Yes, adds to a player value if he has international caps.

If any Gers player is picked for Scotland I wish him all the best, and hope the experience enhances his career. 

As far as supporting, or wishing success to the national SFA team, or being seen as a part of a support, a large part of which let their feelings be openly known about us on too many occasions, fuck them.

If anyone wants to question my loyalty to my country, then I am more than proud to condemn a sporting organisation who succeeded in destroying all integrity and credibility in the nations football, and victimised the club who have been the greatest forgers and ambassadors of the nation's football heritage for over a hundred years.  

Proud to be a football fan.

Proud to be a Rangers fan.

Not proud in any way of the corrupt SFA and the associated politics in Scottish football.