How many season tickets have we sold this season?

Chineseboy

Is it possible to get season tickets for the broomloan, say front, which includes the scum games? Furthermore, do we have to even give them the whole Broomloan? I know the police say it is impossible to just give them the top or bottom, but surely we can put them somewhere else.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

When we were last in the top div, only the small singing section had STs were moved for sellic games. The rest were family section that just didn't get the sellic games. Would imagine that might happen again, because giving everyone the option to move might be impractical if enough STs are sold elsewhere.

Don't know for sure how they'll work it though.

I thought that those in BR were guaranteed one OF game :( 

I will apply to move but it's probably doubtful because of the amount of ST's sold already.

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I thought that those in BR were guaranteed one OF game :( 

I will apply to move but it's probably doubtful because of the amount of ST's sold already.

Not as far as I know, Jinty. I could be wrong, but I think that's how it used to be. 

Maybe best to contact the club to find out for sure.

27 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Why not have a word with your partner and see if he'll move over and sit with you?......:P

Na its no that its trying to get seats together that was difficult. Am sure everything will be fine this time around! A completely forgot about cellic getting the full Broomloan or I wouldve stayed put or moved to Copland:lol:

just seen you said he... I mean my partner as in my mrs:lol:

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

When we were last in the top div, only the small singing section had STs were moved for sellic games. The rest were family section that just didn't get the sellic games. Would imagine that might happen again, because giving everyone the option to move might be impractical if enough STs are sold elsewhere.

Don't know for sure how they'll work it though.

In the past in Broomloan theyd give you one OF but not the other

54 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Na its no that its trying to get seats together that was difficult. Am sure everything will be fine this time around! A completely forgot about cellic getting the full Broomloan or I wouldve stayed put or moved to Copland:lol:

just seen you said he... I mean my partner as in my mrs:lol:

Sorry mucker, I couldn't resist!  It's Friday!!:541:

3 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Broomloan holds 7,500 I think. I would think we can sell 43,500 maximum! Really don't know how season tickets apply to the Broomloan Road stand.

Broomloan and Copland stands now hold around 8,100 each due to seating configuration change from original design 36 years ago when they did hold 7,500. 

Family section in BR gives you one adult ticket for one of the two old firm league games each season.Not sure if it is the same for the BF.

We did sell around 42,500 one season. 

1 minute ago, mabawsa said:

Broomloan and Copland stands now hold around 8,100 each due to seating configuration change from original design 36 years ago when they did hold 7,500. 

Family section in BR gives you one adult ticket for one of the two old firm league games each season.Not sure if it is the same for the BF.

We did sell around 42,500 one season. 

Interesting. Didn't know that about the family tickets. 

We sold 44k at least a couple of seasons as well, the last time being under Walter Smith as manager.