Epic Opposition Fan Fails

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rolling over in the morning to see your old man slip out your auntie while fiddly diddly dee music is blasting in the background.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/celtic-ace-anthony-stokes-in-family-1086700

Can We not claim all trophies won when he played for them to be null & Void....after all the registration documents are false! ;) ...( I know a club that would try that one! )

12 hours ago, AljayBoy said:

Not strictly on topic, but I found this quite amusing at the time:

B7eD24cIgAAIEZg.jpg

I am sure the scum fans can understand that sign perfectly <cr> Let's face it; they are all backward cunts anyway :mutley:

20 hours ago, Dazzler said:

The Celtic fan that fell from the upper tier when we won the league at the girodome must go down as the biggest fanny fail.

Cost us millions in TV money but still referred to as "Old Firm" mischievous 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/scottish_premier/352728.stm

Can't remember exact year but we played Leeds in a preseason friendly just when the story of the Old Firm going to the EPL became a headline for the first time.

Leed's fans were giving it a chorus of "premier league you're having a laugh" just as we got a penalty which won us the game. Complete silence from them half way through the chant.

On 12 March 2016 at 3:28 PM, Hamie said:

I remember a couple of season ago, some of the hamburg boys were over, took them forever to get their flag hung over the Govan, first it was backwards then upside down they repeated this over and over.

Biggest cheer of the afternoon when they finally got it right. 

That's how shit the 'ally years' were - when a flag is far more entertaining than pish he served up. 

I remember this well pal ?

On 3/12/2016 at 4:43 PM, markem said:

Helecopter+Sunday+-+we+won+the+league+at

Did yi aye?

The best of them all.  They also sung championees that day aswell. :D  

How about the entire Rangers end singing "you can stick yer kenny miller up yer arse...?":ph34r:

Mind at the start of the season in the Hibs pumping, we were all front row right at the Hibs new stand.  One wee fanny in the hibs end at the start of the game kept giving us all the 4-0 with his fingers.  Eventually my brother does the 5-1 to them, honest to god you want to have seen their reaction, like a pack of rabid wolves it was hilarious.  The wee fanny was still there when the sixth went in, we started holding six fingers up at him and he just sat there with his face tripping him. :lol: 

48 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Mind at the start of the season in the Hibs pumping, we were all front row right at the Hibs new stand.  One wee fanny in the hibs end at the start of the game kept giving us all the 4-0 with his fingers.  Eventually my brother does the 5-1 to them, honest to god you want to have seen their reaction, like a pack of rabid wolves it was hilarious.  The wee fanny was still there when the sixth went in, we started holding six fingers up at him and he just sat there with his face tripping him. :lol: 

I mind when we played Hearts back in 96/97 and we'd just been beaten off Zurich Grasshoppers 3-0 in the CL. Hearts were singing "3-0 to the Grasshoppers" at us, so we all started singing back "5-1 to the Champions!" which was the score when we pumped them in the SC Final a few months before, shut the salt n sauce bastards right up :lol: