Epic Opposition Fan Fails

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rolling over in the morning to see your old man slip out your auntie while fiddly diddly dee music is blasting in the background.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/celtic-ace-anthony-stokes-in-family-1086700

Things we miss, never saw this at the time :lol:

I remember a couple of season ago, some of the hamburg boys were over, took them forever to get their flag hung over the Govan, first it was backwards then upside down they repeated this over and over.

Biggest cheer of the afternoon when they finally got it right. 

That's how shit the 'ally years' were - when a flag is far more entertaining than pish he served up. 

25 minutes ago, Hamie said:

I remember a couple of season ago, some of the hamburg boys were over, took them forever to get their flag hung over the Govan, first it was backwards then upside down they repeated this over and over.

That's how shit the 'ally years' were - when a flag is far more entertaining than pish he served up. 

That was fucking hilarious.

32 minutes ago, Hamie said:

We were talking about that only last week ?

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rolling over in the morning to see your old man slip out your auntie while fiddly diddly dee music is blasting in the background.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/celtic-ace-anthony-stokes-in-family-1086700

Fucking hell, you couldn't make that shit up, well you could but it wouldn't be believable :D

I remember a night at Hampden the tramp supporters sarcastically cheering the names of our players as they were being read out - they reserved a particularly loud cheer for the guy in the video who nearly ripped their fucking net out a couple of hours later.

1 hour ago, Iakona said:

Not against us.. and the sentiment is still true to this day.but...

"HIBS, CELTC'S FEEDER CLUB SINCE 1888"

289j1he.jpg.jpeg

I'm told they also incorrectly spelled Riordan...but some guy taped in an 'i' when they realised it. 

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

The Celtic fan that fell from the upper tier when we won the league at the girodome must go down as the biggest fanny fail.

Agreed :)

But I still insist he only intended to throw his scarf over and forgot to let go............. 

not a major one , but always raises a smile when just before novos first Hutton slips , they all go "wehey" only for Hutton to get back up whip the ball in and weenacho heads It right into the back of the holy toalie's net

a nice wee get it up yae , ya trampy peado bastards moment