****The Official Falkirk v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

For the betting folks, here's a wee fact

The most regular scoreline between Rangers and Falkirk has been either 2-0 or 4-0, which have both occurred on 17 occasions. This season has seen a 3-1, a 2-1 and a 1-0.

I'll go for 4-0 gers.

10 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

For the betting folks, here's a wee fact

The most regular scoreline between Rangers and Falkirk has been either 2-0 or 4-0, which have both occurred on 17 occasions. This season has seen a 3-1, a 2-1 and a 1-0.

I'll go for 4-0 gers.

Considering sticking a fiver on 4-0.

57 minutes ago, Misteral said:

I'll be sticking with Wallace to score and us to win @7/1.  Think it will be 2-0 in any case.

Wallace to score is a good bet, he looks shit hot at the moment.

If the Ref doesn't decide to help them along it should be a easy game.

Ohhh, I'm still not sure about this one. I think we've been sounding far too confident of late and it worries me that we'll blow it. Probably thinking more about last seasons results and come to think about it, I can't remember when we were talking ourselves up last season.

Anyway, put on a 2-0 score at 7/1

Other than the coaching last season once we were paired with the scum players lost focus I do not see Warburton and Weir allowing this so hopefully the main goal of promotion remains the focus we will see tonight

Just now, Creampuff said:

Ideally we could use a defender in the summer that can play across the back four. Either a first choice centre half that can move over, or the automatic first replacement for any of the back four.

I agree.