Union Flag for Final & Semi

The Mongoose

I have a new Union Flag (12ft x 6ft) and want to have this put on it.

A few questions 1) Can anyone recommend a place where I can get the lettering done?

2) How long does it take on average to get these things done? (I would like to have it ready for Petrofac Final or at least the Semi final)

3) Is it likely to be interpreted by the SNP Gestapo to be offensive?

Any help greatly appreciated

10qauh.jpg

4 minutes ago, WishartsAshes said:

Better going with something safe like "FOLLOW WITH PRIDE"

Just be careful how you fold it.

11bjlmr.gif

At first I was getting my rage on ... you were about to be called a dirty wee handwringing bastard..........

Then I seen it fold ... fair play sir

13 hours ago, The Mongoose said:

A few questions 1) Can anyone recommend a place where I can get the lettering done?

2) How long does it take on average to get these things done? (I would like to have it ready for Petrofac Final or at least the Semi final)

10qauh.jpg

Will look the part among our own kind and will bring glances from plod wondering if this is allowed. Best of luck on getting this done for both ties mate :uk: 

Can someone embroider... "Get inty these dirty taig inbred monkey fenians" in big letters. But cover your back by having smaller stitching that says "only banter" underneath? That seems to be allowed that excuse.

21 hours ago, The Mongoose said:

10qauh.jpg

Best bet would be to do it yourself mate, saves money and not very hard to do. 

40 minutes ago, Callum_rfc said:

Best bet would be to do it yourself mate, saves money and not very hard to do. 

This. (tu)

Iron on letters available here...

http://www.teetransfers.co.uk/iron-on/lettering-transfers/letters?gclid=CKmq0Y-wvssCFQbgGwodmMQDmg

3" letters are 75p each

On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 8:52 PM, The Mongoose said:

10qauh.jpg

It's a take on a quote from a former manager. Can't be deemed as offensive surely. 

On 13 March 2016 at 7:18 PM, govanblue said:

This. (tu)

Iron on letters available here...

http://www.teetransfers.co.uk/iron-on/lettering-transfers/letters?gclid=CKmq0Y-wvssCFQbgGwodmMQDmg

3" letters are 75p each

FLAG HAS ARRIVED......The St Georges Cross part measures 30cm itself so had to go for 20cm lettering......will be worth it in the end I reckon!