When do we actually celebrate title success

BallochBear

We are now only 4 wins away from the title at most, I believe it's actually 3 wins and a draw as nobody will get near our goal difference.  So looking at our fixtures we should win the title against Dumbarton at home on 5th April.  I hope we will get a huge turnout that night from every bear possible, it's been a long and at times arduous slog getting back up, playing dross football really until this season so we should all celebrate big time and let the rest of world football know The Rangers are back and we have some scores to settle.

Theoretically we could win it earlier if we beat Falkirk and Hibs drop points to Raith Rovers and/or St.Mirren (both away) in the next few weeks. Falkirk have to play Hibs in the run-in and Hibs have games away to both Alloa and Morton, so I expect them to drop points in at least one of those. I'll say we have won it when it's mathematically impossible for Falkirk/Hibs to catch us.

2 minutes ago, californiadreamin52 said:

When it is Mathematically  possible

It's been mathematically possible to win the league since the start of the season mate. I'm all for starting the celebrations early, but that's maybe a bit too premature for most folk.

1 hour ago, BallochBear said:

We are now only 4 wins away from the title at most, I believe it's actually 3 wins and a draw as nobody will get near our goal difference.  So looking at our fixtures we should win the title against Dumbarton at home on 5th April.  I hope we will get a huge turnout that night from every bear possible, it's been a long and at times arduous slog getting back up, playing dross football really until this season so we should all celebrate big time and let the rest of world football know The Rangers are back and we have some scores to settle.

I celebrated the title win after we fucked hibs 6-2 in the petrofac

We all know it's already a foregone conclusion and has been for at least a few weeks and in fact everybody else including Hibs, Falkirk etc. know it too.  Obviously when it becomes mathematically impossible to be caught that's a celebratory moment but a bit of an anti climax as such since we have all known for weeks now that they are realistically uncatchable.

If anything else I would like to beat the Hearts points total from last season of 91 while we currently have 72 points with a possible 24 still available and their goals total too but that would be even more of a stretch.  Hearts hit 96 goals last season and finished with a goal difference of +70 while we currently have 73 goals for and a goal difference of +55

I would say Hearts had an easier run at it last year.  Rangers, Hibs, and Falkirk too are all considerably stronger opposition than they were last year.

1 minute ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

very soon because Hibs will drop points. If it ends up being the home game at the start of April I'm abroad and will miss everything.

I think Falkirk are stronger than Hibs now as well.

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

We all know it's already a foregone conclusion and has been for at least a few weeks and in fact everybody else including Hibs, Falkirk etc. know it too.  Obviously when it becomes mathematically impossible to be caught that's a celebratory moment but a bit of an anti climax as such since we have all known for weeks now that they are realistically uncatchable.

If anything else I would like to beat the Hearts points total from last season of 91 while we currently have 72 points with a possible 24 still available and their goals total too but that would be even more of a stretch.  Hearts hit 96 goals last season and finished with a goal difference of +70 while we currently have 73 goals for and a goal difference of +55

I would say Hearts had an easier run at it last year.  Rangers, Hibs, and Falkirk too are all considerably stronger opposition than they were last year.

That's some going by the fake 2 faced Jambo pricks, didn't realise how well they had actually done, and like you say had they been in it this year, they would have found it much tougher