• Micheal O'halloran
    • Martyn Waghorn

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller for me.

I was gutted at the start of the season thinking that he was still on our books and bemused that we gave him a contract extension but he has proved myself and many other doubters wrong. Possibly the best striker Scotland has produced in the past 20 years and alough he dosen't have the exsplosive pace he had 5-6 years ago he makes up for it with his vision, ability to create chances and his attitude & approach towards the game.

Lee.

Grown immensely in the captain role, increasingly puts the fear into defences, never stops running intelligently, defends well, organises others and perhaps most of all has been instrumental on the park in turning McKay from a luxury into an integral part of the team.

33 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Fair enough lads, was only a bit of fun nothing serious. It does give a sort of basis has to the general consensus eg, People leaning towards more Holt/Wallace than Shiels or Law. 

About folk voting twice that's mainly down to me messing up the last one, I didn't enable replies. 

I guess the question is, why didn't you enable replies?

Sounds like there's something in it for you if your favourite wins, starting to make me feel a bit uneasy.

9 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I guess the question is, why didn't you enable replies?

Sounds like there's something in it for you if your favourite wins, starting to make me feel a bit uneasy.

It was a mistake, it wasn't posting after I'd written it and so ended up clicking buttons without really reading them. I didn't know that replys were disabled till a  user messaged me about it. 

I know that my favorite player won't get it haha 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

It was a mistake, it wasn't posting after I'd written it and so ended up clicking buttons without really reading them. I didn't know that replys were disabled till a  user messaged me about it. 

I know that my favorite player won't get it haha 

zelalem?

Still a long way to go. 

A few goalkeeping errors, mistimed defensive tackles giving away free kicks and penalties,  midfielders losing possesion and allowing the opposition goals, forwards mssing blatant sitters, Hibs hitting the kind of form the papers believe they can........could all go Pete Tong big style and if all that situation occurred I'd not be happy at voting for the bunch of useless buggers in a poll this early..........

....except for Lee Wallace who will do no wrong. :clap:

that was harder than I thought.  I said that last season too but this year my problem was too many good choices.  I  picked Wes.  The guy has come a long way to convincing me he deserves his place and has been integral to our team.

Rob for me. First solid centre half for years. He and Wilson getting better everytime I see them.

Waghorn 2nd and Captain 3rd.

also special mentions for McKay, Holt and Tav.

great to have so many possibilities for the player of the year. 

Wouldnt have any issue with any of those mentioned.

Happy days

48 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Because he has only turned it on since Christmas, he had the odd good game before that but it's only the last few months that he has been on top form.

A good time to hit top form though given Waghorn's injury.......sign of a real winner.

2 hours ago, FSM said:

So if you voted in the last one then you shouldn't vote again so that your vote doesn't get counted twice?

When you're not posting player of the year polls, do you also help organise the Zimbabwe elections mate?

Nah,he does Scottish cup qf draws for the sfa