McCoist

TMB

ally knows he'll never be a football manager. So he's stuck doing punditry and opinions, and sadly he'll bridge gaps with anyone at Celtic to give him more media opportunities.

cringe worthy saying that dirty bastard did an exceptional job! Sadly as good a player as ally was for us, he's certainly not saying things id ever associate with a true ranger

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Ally dindu nuffin it was all the boards fault" :lol: 

And to finish it off,if it weren't for the loyalty of the fans who kept on turning up to games,Ally could have killed our club with the shite he was calling "football".

tumblr_inline_o076326Ygx1s9clfh_500.gif

Not that I agree with what BP said but why is it ok to blame the board for everything apart from McCoist?

4 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

That McSciaf is singing the praises of that repugnant bastard who is the epitome of everything that hates us doesn't come as any surprise. Never a Rangers man in a million years and would most likely take up the offer of being the Bigots assistant at Torbett Towers if it was offered.

Fuck him, the fenian loving, look at me / love me prick.

Alarm bells went off for me regarding McCoist about 15 years ago when he got involved with the SCIAF charity along with Tommy Burns and Cardinal Winning. Burns and Winning I could understand as that was their faith, and I have absolutely no problem with that, but McCoists endorsement and involvement in the work of this charity puzzled and worried me.

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I was gonna come on and say "how can mccoist sympathies with Lennon?, Ally is turning into a right wanker". Then I remembered MW saying he sympathised with Ronnie Deila a couple of days ago. So in the interests of fairness I thought I would shut up.

Having sympathy for Deila is one thing having sympathy for that ginger haired bastard who despises every one of us is something completely different.

Just noticed some story called Ally McCoist admits his club was liquidated. He didn't of course but that's why i would rather dim footballers or ex footballers just stfu when they have no idea what drivel is coming out their mouths. Btw Hivs winning 2 0 hope we get them in the final :wink:

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Not sure what you're driving at, Dutchy.

Another one I don't mind is Mark Wilson on the radio. Macavennie was usually OK too. The old school ones are often fine. It's the more recent ones that tend to be more arseholeish.

Wilson is a bitter,twisted wee fucking poof. Did you not hear his outburst a couple of months ago after that tax case stuff reared it's head again? Fucking ranting about how we were cheats. Twisted wee tarrier cunt like the rest of them.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Wilson is a bitter,twisted wee fucking poof. Did you not hear his outburst a couple of months ago after that tax case stuff reared it's head again? Fucking ranting about how we were cheats. Twisted wee tarrier cunt like the rest of them.

Didn't read the quote and thought you were talking about Danny Wilson there haha 

3 minutes ago, Sket said:

Nope, I did not;

Stand corrected if that's the case.

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

In the paper today singing the praises of his wee golfing buddy and what a good job he did at Celtic.  Arsehole.

Bastard.jpg

One question ally if you're looking in. WHY 

The dud is a part of the worst period of Rangers in living memory.

In time, as we continue to win titles and progress, I hope to forget about the dud rather than despise him for what he did to us.

But for now he should remain off the radar or just stfu about us. If he wants to praise that mob he deserves all he gets.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

But for now he should remain off the radar or just stfu about us. If he wants to praise that mob he deserves all he gets.

Isn't this the first thing he's came out and said since Mr Warburton took over ? 

I mean although we don't really want people talking the talk for us, at least the likes of Goram and that are positive about the team. 

May have missed it , but at a time when everyone one connected with Rangers is full of praise for our football , I've never heard McCoist comment on it once. Now this about the lurgan bigot . 

This whole episode is just weird . . . . . what the fuck was he thinking about :( 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Isn't this the first thing he's came out and said since Mr Warburton took over ? 

I mean although we don't really want people talking the talk for us, at least the likes of Goram and that are positive about the team. 

Precisely.  

Fuck all to say positive about the MW revolution over the weeks and months. No apology for failing to get us promoted.

Out of nowhere it's all about the Lurgan bigot being EXCELLENT. At the time he himself was ruining us.

He is not stupid and will have an end goal for this. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a commentary box position during the semi final version them.

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

May have missed it , but at a time when everyone one connected with Rangers is full of praise for our football , I've never heard McCoist comment on it once. Now this about the lurgan bigot . 

This whole episode is just weird . . . . . what the fuck was he thinking about :( 

Neither has a certain former captain who, along with his brother, had plenty negative things to say when we were getting booted from pillar to post.  Then again probably better not hearing from former players, especially in the red tops.

8 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Neither has a certain former captain who, along with his brother, had plenty negative things to say when we were getting booted from pillar to post.  Then again probably better not hearing from former players, especially in the red tops.

The PLG issue aside, he didn't destroy our footballing side of things when he was here.  Hardly comparable.

This is ally all over Btw, he's jealous that MW has forgot more about football than he knows. All he had to say that we were doing really well and backing us up but no he goes on about that ratshagger being great while out very own      manager who has started a revolution and flying high doesn't get a mention. I seen someone had posted saying he seems hellbent on destroying his legendary status and I think that's bang on, ally was everything to us for years growing up but he has ruined everything we felt for him in such a short space of time which is anger some but really sad at the same time, I think most will agree when I say that ally means absolutely  nothing to me anymore 

14 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

If it is who I think it is , BF , I've only read what I've seen on here and even that's been a while. Admittedly I've not seen him mention the MW revival but I do sense previously he was both complimentary and critical on us as a club , as a whole. 

20 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Precisely.  

Fuck all to say positive about the MW revolution over the weeks and months. No apology for failing to get us promoted.

Out of nowhere it's all about the Lurgan bigot being EXCELLENT. At the time he himself was ruining us.

He is not stupid and will have an end goal for this. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a commentary box position during the semi final version them.

I don't think he is stupid , which makes it all the more bewildering.

Yould think , if this indeed is his first interview , that he'd make sure it would be on a topic which would help him reintegrate back into a lot of Rangers fans affections. Fuck knows , MW has given him plenty of options to choose from !