McCoist

TMB

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Que bp9 crawling out from under his maws tit to say the word hate.

At least I read the article - and heard the interview  oh and the op is painting it in the worst light - Ally also talked loads about us being back at the top - but much better to make shite up ! Rangers fans my Arse! 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

At least I read the article - and heard the interview  oh and the op is painting it in the worst light - Ally also talked loads about us being back at the top - but much better to make shite up ! Rangers fans my Arse! 

You turn up like a bad smell everytime this pricks name appears.

34 minutes ago, gogzy said:

you got a link to the article?

Former Rangers manager Ally McCoist thinks that Neil Lennon could return to Celtic should Ronny Deila exit the Scottish champions as team boss.

Lennon left Bolton Wanderers on Tuesday with his side sitting bottom of the English Championship.

It came amid continued speculation about Deila's future at Celtic Park.

"If Celtic do change their manager, I think Neil Lennon would certainly be a possibility," said McCoist. "He did an exceptional job at Celtic."

Lennon was Celtic manager from 2010-14, winning the Scottish title three times, and duelling with McCoist during the latter's first season in charge at Ibrox.

Celtic won the title after Rangers squandered a 15-point lead amid a financial crisis that led to them playing in Scotland's bottom tier the following season.

Lennon has experienced a similar scenario at Bolton, the 44-year-old's departure by "mutual consent" coming five days after the Sports Shield consortium completed a takeover of the club that has been close to administration.

Sympathy for Lennon

"I for one could sympathise and understand what Neil Lennon's been going through more than most in terms of his managerial job in the last year or so," McCoist told BBC Radio 5 live.

"Our own club went into administration then liquidation. You get players turning up and they don't know if they're going to get paid.

"There are restrictions on you all over the place. It is an extremely difficult job."

Despite his side continuing to lead the Scottish Premiership, Deila has come under pressure, especially after his side's poor results in Europe this season, their defeat by Ross County in the semi-final of the League Cup and Aberdeen narrowing the gap to one point at the top of the table.

Former Celtic players David Moyes, the former Everton and Manchester United boss recently sacked by Real Sociedad, and Malky Mackay, the former Watford, Cardiff City and Wigan Athletic manager, have both been linked with the job with the reigning champions.

However, former Northern Ireland and Celtic midfielder Lennon has now been made favourite by some bookmakers to succeed Deila.

Sympathy for Ronny Deila

"Now that he has moved on, is there a possibility he could go back to Celtic? I would have to say yes," said McCoist.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35819284

Booooring. Some folk are obsessed with McCoist in the same way the tims are obsessed with us. Get over it ffs. Some folk are desperate to be the one who hates Ally the most. Aye his patters shite, but not as bad as half the shite patter about gardening etc we get on here every time hes mentioned. Every threads just a big circle jerk with the Ally haters sucking each other off.

Then someone will say "wait for BP9s response" and then when BP9 does say something cunts spit the dummy out like wee bitches and say BP9 should be banned because some folk cant even put up an argument against him. I disagree with a large amount of what BP9 says, but when someone argues with him and loses and then goes "you should be banned" it just makes them look like wee poofs who cant win and argument and cant handle losing one.

16 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I was gonna come on and say "how can mccoist sympathies with Lennon?, Ally is turning into a right wanker". Then I remembered MW saying he sympathised with Ronnie Deila a couple of days ago. So in the interests of fairness I thought I would shut up.

You could literally swap their quotes around, and folk would say "fair play" to MWs and then shout for McCoists head for saying something very similar. Just shows that some on here are just bitter cunts with an agenda.