Strachan and his Scotland Squad

googglebot

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic players have always been favoured world cup 98 we had 1 player in durie while goram cleland mclaren gough robertson ian Ferguson durrant mccall mccoist couldn't get in as Scotland had quality players like derek whyte tom boyd tosh mckinley colin calderwood simon donnely darren jackson and scott booth 

I learned from a young age I could not support a team with paul mcstay and john collins just didn't sit right with me 

It's their loss, Holts a creative midfielder,McKays a pacy winger, Wallace is a great left back who works endlessly and i'll be honest, Miller would put the strikers in it too shame with his work rate and determination. 

At the same time, I'd rather we get the championship out of the way. That's the biggest objective this year.

21 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

It's their loss, Holts a creative midfielder,McKays a pacy winger, Wallace is a great left back who works endlessly and i'll be honest, Miller would put the strikers in it too shame with his work rate and determination. 

At the same time, I'd rather we get the championship out of the way. That's the biggest objective this year.

His choice at striker is fucking woeful, left the two out again in Rhodes and Mccormack.

Don't care 1 bit, they aren't picked because it's Rangers they play for and I hope they get pumped in every game they play, I'm going to support (from my chair)  England at the euros so they will have my attention over the summer I have long given up on Scotland, it's made clear as day that they hate my club at the sfa and those at the sfa will always be a very poor second to Rangers. 

He's ginger, who cares what the fuck he thinks about our players? The longer he ignores them the better for us, no niggling injuries, extended rest periods and get to laugh at the papish Scotland squad when they get humped.

Until the Queens eleven are represented in that squad they get no support or respect from me.

Iv said it before, it doesn't bother me. And thats nothing against the SFA or Scotland squad. Until a manager who likes "stylish football" comes in. Just imagine Miller going from his current team set up to being headless chicken again in a 4-5-1 Strachan setup. Imagine Wallace trying to pass it to his 3 defenders, just for them to hoof it up. Holt and McKay arent 6 feet tall. They need the ball at their feet, not hoofed up over their heads (because they arent tall enough to win it in the air). 

Rangers and the SFA, Its not a new thing, 1987 Butcher, Woods and Roberts. 1994 Duncan Ferguson. Although it was the PFs that decided to prosecute, the SFA were more than happy and willing to help them in their investigations. This mob have been no friends of Rangers for many a year. A parcel of rogues.

We don't need no players in the republican team,or the skirt lifters with there silly fuckin "doh a deer" Let them embarrass themselves every where they appear flashing at old women and kids. Chucked the tartan lhads when the sfa singled Souness out for special attention for standing up the tunnel when he was banned from the touchline. That was when I said fuck it. Was at Wembley 5 times up until 81 and you could feel it was getting bitter round about this time. :uk::uk::uk: