*** RM Erskine Fund - Season 2016/17 OLD Official Thread - visit the new thread instead

govanblue

So results wise, this weekend hasn't really gone that well. :(

But there's still time to turn a shit weekend into a Great one.

It's a well-established scientific FACT that we all feel much better after doing something good for someone else. :thumbup:

So go on - make yourself feel Much Better...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/paypal.html

:21:

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I think it is really important that people remember that this is a donation of what people can afford, and as you say G B, we all have different sized pockets and it is an all for one, one for all situation.

Mrs Bears r us and myself have made our donation, PM sent. (tu)

Well said.  Price of a can of juice, a pint or a curry,  put in what you can afford.  All goes to a good cause,  and every pound is a pound more to the fund.

32 minutes ago, only14me said:

Every donation no matter how small is valued. I have a mate who set up his own charity, Headcase Cancer Trust, and as he says, "Every penny received is a penny more than before it was donated."

Don't give these buggers ideas!

counting-pennies-102060.jpg

:D

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Donation just sent mate, and as my little blue belle daughter is due to be born in under 3 months, I'd also be interested in any suitable stuff from Mrs Eagle's shop. 

Cheers. 

Cheers mate. (tu)

I think we do have some babywear left - after the last proud father got himself banned before completing the purchase!

Aha, so now we know then truth on why he went out of his way to get himself banned lol.

Just drop me a PM when you have time in regards to such. I've already bought a brick for her after taking your advice and talking to Suzanne. 

Cheers.