The Hibs Result Tonight

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Well perhaps the Fergies and Morinhous on here who think we should sign JC might be having a re-think after that miss.Then again maybe not.

Not really, one miss does not make him a bad player but he really has hit a slump since the IRAphile arrived at Easter Rd.  

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not really, one miss does not make him a bad player but he really has hit a slump since the IRAphile arrived at Easter Rd.  

Might be right but a few goals doesn't make him the next striker for Rangers either.If that had been one of our own the Fergies on here would have been wanting him punted out the door.

3 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Might be right but a few goals doesn't make him the next striker for Rangers either.If that had been one of our own the Fergies on here would have been wanting him punted out the door.

I think he'll be off down south in the summer  but that in our system he'd score goals.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I think he'll be off down south in the summer  but that in our system he'd score goals.

Ye you may well be right.Will just have to wait and see who Mr Warburton and co bring in come the start of next season but I'm sure they already have identified who they want.

Hibs'd it = lost 3 games in a row missing a chance to retain a glimmer of hope of even staying in touch with us

How does that apply to us last exactly?

We've missed a chance to win the league earlier.

Some amount of shite get's talked about MY club.

Away and shag yer weans and cash yer giros ya gaggle of mhanky cunts.

Not in anyway suggesting last night was acceptable giving away a 2 goal lead but with Hibs losing tonight we are in exactly the same place as we would have been if we had both won, big difference is Hibs are now 3 points worse off agaisnt Falkirk. A tiny bit of silver lining around the cloud of Friday's defeat.

Great to rap it up before the final and semi final, but also for it to be a home game. Could be a nightmare getting a ticket for Easter road or another away game, there's tens of thousands of bears who deserve to be there for the moment we seal our return to the premiership that probably won't be if it's away. 

4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Judging by recent form Falkirk may now have to be viewed as favourites to go into the playoff with the second bottom SPL side and maybe Falkirk deserve it more.  They have hung in there all season with basically no money at all.

Falkirk are a very good side who have been more consistent through the season. Although last night hurt i'd still prefer them to go up over Hibs ?

1 hour ago, sammy cox said:

Well perhaps the Fergies and Morinhous on here who think we should sign JC might be having a re-think after that miss.Then again maybe not.

Holt failing to tap in from 2 feet last night was worse.

Don't get carried away.

10 minutes ago, HG5 said:
11 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Holt failing to tap in from 2 feet last night was worse.

Don't get carried away.

Once again let's have a go at one of our own who many would argue is in the running for poty rather than say what a shit miss an opposition player made.Just about sums it up.

8 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Well that's original I will give you that 

If what we had was all that, last night's 'blip' wouldn't have been a blip.

So less of you're 'Fergies & Mourinhos' crap. He's a proven scorer, despite his miss.

I'd add I'm not one calling for him, but if you think our current crop can't be improved on, well, think again.